POST A REPLY

Jul 19, 2012, 4:09pm   #1
odd
Hi all, I have acquired quite a few lovelies (still working on pics), one of which is a parchment mama sage. I'm not sure if I love her yet so I'm trying her out today.

For those of you who own parchment, please post them up and do tell how much you love the color/bag/accessories.

Thank you all!

Here's my parchment mama sage:

Jul 19, 2012, 4:52pm   #2
I have the parchment baby sage and I absolutely love her!

Name:  image-3829852857.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  422.7 KB
Jul 19, 2012, 5:03pm   #3
aagh
oh congrats...love both bags! I think if you spray them down you should be fine!
Jul 19, 2012, 5:06pm   #4
He got SWAG!!!
I am gonna take the leap one day and get me one
Jul 19, 2012, 5:07pm   #5
Gorgeous!
Jul 19, 2012, 5:47pm   #6

Here's my original large Carly in parchment and mahogany. To me the parchment is a beautiful rich off white. I have not had any trouble keeping this bag clean.
Jul 19, 2012, 7:40pm   #7
Name:  image-2437895421.jpg
Views: 817
Size:  176.9 KB

Here is my gathered leather Lindsey. No problems so far keeping her clean.
Jul 19, 2012, 7:47pm   #8
My Parchment Kristin Woven Hobo. The color is so pretty and clean. I love carrying this bag. :)

Name:  ForumRunner_20120719_204559.png
Views: 735
Size:  387.6 KB
Jul 19, 2012, 7:53pm   #9
I own the parchment gathered Sophia and matching wallet and also the parchment tossed Lindsey. I have been using them almost constantly since May and had had no problems. My first day with the gathered Sophia, I picked up my youngest from pre-school and he made a picture with about a gallon of green paint (you can see where this is going) and I thought, keep this as far away as possible from my new bag lol! I put it in the back seat and brought it in the house. I checked my hands before I picked up my bag to bring it in and didn't notice anything. A day or so later, I noticed green paint on the leather trim next to the zipper and my heart sank. I quickly cleaned it with apple leather cleaner and it came right off. I should also note that I treated it prior to using it with apple, so I'm sure that helped me avoid a permanent stain. Since then, no problems. I was always afraid of white bags, but not anymore!
Jul 19, 2012, 7:57pm   #10
Mental Rubik's Cube
Parchment braided editorial zoe...soft as a baby's butt!
Jul 19, 2012, 9:47pm   #11
I love seeing all of these beautiful parchment colored bags, however, I dont see myself carring one anytime soon. I have two little ones, and well I think that speaks for itself LOL
Jul 19, 2012, 10:01pm   #12
I just bought a parchment gathered leather Large Sophia last week. Ordered the matching wallet with my PCE and just got it today. I love them both, but I'm thinking about exchanging the wallet for a darker color. I'm so paranoid that the wallet would get grubby with frequent use.
Jul 19, 2012, 11:03pm   #13
Coach-my candy store
Originally Posted by racechick8293
I just bought a parchment gathered leather Large Sophia last week. Ordered the matching wallet with my PCE and just got it today. I love them both, but I'm thinking about exchanging the wallet for a darker color. I'm so paranoid that the wallet would get grubby with frequent use.
I love the gathered parchment wallet! It looks so fresh inside your bags. I have one that I've been using all summer and it still looks new. I panicked a little today when I picked my son up from doing some metal shop work and for some reason I handed him my wallet to put into my purse. Then I saw his hands....they were filthy!!! Wallet looks fine still, no smudges anywhere. :-) I say keep the wallet and enjoy it, it will be so pretty with your Sophia.
Jul 20, 2012, 3:24am   #14
L
Originally Posted by aagh
oh congrats...love both bags! I think if you spray them down you should be fine!
Please share, what do you spray them down with?
Jul 20, 2012, 4:37am   #15
Originally Posted by LatestObsession

Please share, what do you spray them down with?
I'm thinking... Apple Garde rain/stain repellent? I know a lot of ladies on this forum use that on their bags for protection purposes.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach