Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Out with the old, and in with the new.....

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Feb 2, 2013, 3:00pm   #1
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
So i'm sure you know I love my glams, I finally decided to part with my first gen glam tote. The one that has traveled with me to Vegas/Cali over the last 3 yrs.

Well last week I was at the outlet with a friend, and out of the corner of my eye I spotted this ..................................

Today when I went to pick her up (she was on hold) I grabbed this :) to add a little color :)


I picked up the fob for 13$ happy dance.
Feb 2, 2013, 3:02pm   #2
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
I picked up the glam :) love love love



I picked it up for an amzing 66$ on clearance. I have wanted to replace my old glam for some time now and this just popped up.
Feb 2, 2013, 3:21pm   #3
ktheartscoach's Avatar
ktheartscoach
is pink obsessed
WOW that is awesome! I love it, and congrats! These glams are so comfortable and look great!
Feb 2, 2013, 3:26pm   #4
Nicacanadiense's Avatar
Nicacanadiense
Member
congrats! Did you go to the Niagara Falls outlet (Canada)? How was the weather?
Feb 2, 2013, 3:27pm   #5
TooManyWantMore's Avatar
TooManyWantMore
LV Content
That's so pretty, love the lining! I will always have a soft spot in my heart for a great black signature bag. The fob will look pretty on it. I will be the proud owner of my first glam tote in a couple days. Found a leather one on ebay that I've been wanting for some time now. Congrats, it's very nice!
Feb 2, 2013, 3:28pm   #6
HappySilly's Avatar
HappySilly
Laughing helps.
Great fob to put on that glam!
Feb 2, 2013, 3:33pm   #7
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by ktheartscoach
WOW that is awesome! I love it, and congrats! These glams are so comfortable and look great!
Thanks! and you're right the newer glams are comfy. I love the wider handles.

Originally Posted by Nicacanadiense
congrats! Did you go to the Niagara Falls outlet (Canada)? How was the weather?
thanks :) YES! weather was fine until about st Catherine's and they it was nuts.. total blizzard!!
On the way home traffic was going 20KM because we were following 3 plows which was ok because the roads were freshly cleared and salted.. beyond stoney creek roads were just wet.

Originally Posted by TooManyWantMore
That's so pretty, love the lining! I will always have a soft spot in my heart for a great black signature bag. The fob will look pretty on it. I will be the proud owner of my first glam tote in a couple days. Found a leather one on ebay that I've been wanting for some time now. Congrats, it's very nice!
congrat's to you! I love the black, and I have to say they last! my first gen was used for travel, and was beyond useful! I want to move into this one but i'm loving my willis right now

Originally Posted by HappySilly
Great fob to put on that glam!
thanks!
Feb 2, 2013, 3:37pm   #8
c
crazyforcoach09
STOP REPEATIN YASELF
Congrats
Feb 2, 2013, 3:57pm   #9
Nicacanadiense's Avatar
Nicacanadiense
Member
I wanted to go today as I have a gathered lindsey and a couple willis on hold, but I didn't want to take the chance with a 10 month old and crappy weather! What did you see in the clearance? any other colours for the glam totes? Thanks:) I wish I had gone today, but maybe tomorrow.
Feb 2, 2013, 4:00pm   #10
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by crazyforcoach09
Congrats
thanks!

Originally Posted by Nicacanadiense
I wanted to go today as I have a gathered lindsey and a couple willis on hold, but I didn't want to take the chance with a 10 month old and crappy weather! What did you see in the clearance? any other colours for the glam totes? Thanks:) I wish I had gone today, but maybe tomorrow.
didnt look, walked in and walked out.. I wanted to get back on the road and home.
Feb 2, 2013, 4:00pm   #11
emilybug's Avatar
emilybug
purse fickle
Can't believe u found that charm at the outlet!
Congrats on your glam upgrade! :)
Feb 2, 2013, 4:01pm   #12
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by emilybug
Can't believe u found that charm at the outlet!
Congrats on your glam upgrade! :)
they had two and a few of the light colored ones :) i spotted it and ran for it
Feb 2, 2013, 4:02pm   #13
c
crazyforcoach09
STOP REPEATIN YASELF
I found that charm last week!!!
great deal it was
Feb 2, 2013, 4:03pm   #14
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by crazyforcoach09
I found that charm last week!!!
great deal it was
Hell yeah! for 13$ i'm good :)
Feb 2, 2013, 4:08pm   #15
b
bagee
Account Deactivated
I love your bag and fob. I dont have a glam tote but keep looking at them because i love bigger bags and just sure i would like one of these...but can never decide on which one??!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools