Home Contemporary Designers Coach

New and Old Reveal

POST A REPLY

Mar 13, 2014, 8:09pm   #1
A
I have made a few purchases lately..... first for the "old", and then the "new".

The pic of the first bag is a link to a stock pic of a bag I bought on eBay and then ended up selling to a friend--it is a vintage Chelsea Satchel. Whateve will think I am totally crazy because it is a beautiful bag that we discussed, and I got a great price on it/in excellent condition--but I think my stuff was just too small for it, and I had such a hard time getting in and out of it. I have a friend that buys some of my items, and she loves it, so it all worked out.

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l140...05767316_1.jpg

The next one is another eBay purchase--a Chelsea Flagship tote. It is gray, and in really great condition. As you know from another thread I have been working on getting the strange smell out, and I think it is much improved now. Over time it should air out a bit more.

Now for the new.... a painted dot tote, and a mini Borough. I ordered the tote from Coach with a PCE, and ordered the Borough from Belk with the F & F discount.

Thanks for looking!
Mar 13, 2014, 8:14pm   #2
b
Gorgeous bags! Love the flagship, that leather is amazing!
Mar 13, 2014, 9:16pm   #3
b
Account Deactivated
You got some nice beautiful bags!
Mar 13, 2014, 9:17pm   #4
E
Nice!
Mar 13, 2014, 9:29pm   #5
Originally Posted by Alexa5
I have made a few purchases lately..... first for the "old", and then the "new".

The pic of the first bag is a link to a stock pic of a bag I bought on eBay and then ended up selling to a friend--it is a vintage Chelsea Satchel. Whateve will think I am totally crazy because it is a beautiful bag that we discussed, and I got a great price on it/in excellent condition--but I think my stuff was just too small for it, and I had such a hard time getting in and out of it. I have a friend that buys some of my items, and she loves it, so it all worked out.

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l140...05767316_1.jpg

The next one is another eBay purchase--a Chelsea Flagship tote. It is gray, and in really great condition. As you know from another thread I have been working on getting the strange smell out, and I think it is much improved now. Over time it should air out a bit more.

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...fa8caf53eb.jpg

Now for the new.... a painted dot tote, and a mini Borough. I ordered the tote from Coach with a PCE, and ordered the Borough from Belk with the F & F discount.

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...f80ad6c7f0.jpg

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...6640228e96.jpg

Thanks for looking!

How much did you end up paying for mini borough? I love this bag! Congrats
Mar 13, 2014, 9:39pm   #6
The Chelsea tote is very nice and that Borough is so cute!! Congrats on all your bags!!!
Mar 13, 2014, 10:33pm   #7
Originally Posted by Scorpio1101
The Chelsea tote is very nice and that Borough is so cute!! Congrats on all your bags!!!
+1
Mar 13, 2014, 11:00pm   #8
All of your bags are really beautiful! I love them, particularly your mini Borough. Congrats!
Mar 13, 2014, 11:41pm   #9
Those are some beautiful bags.

Did you remove the long strap from the mini Borough?

Love them all.
Mar 14, 2014, 6:22am   #10
d
Both very pretty. I have the mini borough and really like it. Couldn't say no to those stripes. Enjoy!
Mar 14, 2014, 6:43am   #11
A
Thanks all! I do really like them all. To answer your questions, I saved about $70 some dollars on the mini borough...so I guess it would have been about $320 or so. I did remove the strap from the mini Borough. I tend to prefer satchel or small shoulder strap/do not like crossbody. The only time I use crossbody is when I have a satchel with me when I am grocery shopping...I keep the crossbody strap in the purse and pull it out to use for that situation. That is one reason I love Coach bags...they are usually smart enough to have the detachable strap.

I had hesitated to get the mini Borough for two reasons...not being able to get it on sale, and I was worried it would be too tight of a fit. I love small bags, but sometimes when they are too narrow I can't fit even my small amount of items in. But the Borough works! I think the extra pockets help give me a place to keep my phone, and the bag does widen at the bottom which makes a bit more room than it looks like it has. It is a beautiful bag...I have been eyeing that one for a while!
Mar 14, 2014, 7:51am   #12
Pretty!
Mar 14, 2014, 8:40am   #13
Ban? What ban?
I love the dots! So cute!
Mar 14, 2014, 10:52am   #14
Still Searching
Nice haul!
Mar 14, 2014, 11:03am   #15
M
Congrats :)
POST A REPLY