Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Need help deciding....

POST A REPLY

Jun 22, 2012, 6:21am   #1
pdxmatts
I have the Tangerine Swing Hobo and I wanted to get a wallet of some kind to use with it. I can't decide between the Poppy double zip Tangerine wallet or the Poppy Legacy Slim Zip (which just went on sale today).. And I might be able to use a 15% off coupon on top of the sale. What do you guys think?

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/c..._PARAMETER=BAG

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags...&tier=2#110617
Last edited Jun 22, 2012 at 6:47am.
Jun 22, 2012, 6:34am   #2
M
Mandy421
I like the versatility of the double zip since you can put your phone in it or use it on it's own as a wristlet.
Jun 22, 2012, 7:06am   #3
pdxmatts
Originally Posted by Mandy421
I like the versatility of the double zip since you can put your phone in it or use it on it's own as a wristlet.
That's a VERY good point. I didn't even think of that.
Jun 22, 2012, 7:34am   #4
ladybug10
I recently got the poppy double zip (in a different color). I wanted something that I can use for inside my bag and also to use as a "clutch" when I just need the pertinent stuff. The outside pocket fits my iPhone great (it's a little snug with the iPhone cover on but still fits). I think you will like it.
Jun 22, 2012, 9:18am   #5
b
bagee
Account Deactivated
Dbl zip in tangerine!! Love it!
Jun 22, 2012, 9:41am   #6
cozyc
I like them both! Don't think you will go wrong with either one
Jun 22, 2012, 9:42am   #7
cozyc
Originally Posted by ladybug10
I recently got the poppy double zip (in a different color). I wanted something that I can use for inside my bag and also to use as a "clutch" when I just need the pertinent stuff. The outside pocket fits my iPhone great (it's a little snug with the iPhone cover on but still fits). I think you will like it.
Your avatar is so cute! :)
Jun 22, 2012, 10:58am   #8
pdxmatts
Originally Posted by ladybug10
How many CC slots does it have inside? Does the leather feel thin? What color did you get? Thnx
Jun 22, 2012, 10:58am   #9
ladybug10
Originally Posted by cozyc

Your avatar is so cute! :)
Thanks! It's my 4 year old's drawing :) He is the little artist.
Jun 22, 2012, 11:17am   #10
theheidis
Slim zip wallets are my current favorite style :) so I vote for that one
Jun 22, 2012, 11:33am   #11
Moosey.
I'm gonna have to say double zip, I love matching things.
Jun 22, 2012, 11:43am   #12
Melon1
Double-zip b/c you could use it as a clutch! And it would be a nice pop of color in another bag. I just love that Tangerine color! And I think the leather is nicer...
Jun 22, 2012, 1:31pm   #13
whateve
I love the way the tangerine matches plus I think it is more useful with the extra pocket. There is a picture of the inside of the tangerine on the website. It has legacy lining. The pockets don't have leather along the top like my slim zip does, and it doesn't have a coin pocket.
Jun 22, 2012, 2:37pm   #14
jan1124
Double zip - mine came late yesterday, and I love it! I also bought the Tangerine Swing Hobo - and the leather is thicker and softer than on the hobo - maybe it's a more durable leather, since a wallet gets handled more. Here's a pic of the inside -
Jun 22, 2012, 2:45pm   #15
ame
I like the double one a lot.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >