Home > >

Nashua NH shout out!

POST A REPLY

Aug 5, 2012, 5:18pm   #1
unfurling
I went up to Nashua today to drop off my Natural Willis (some of the stitching came completely off on the handle :(), and they were so kind to me, as usual - waived the fee, no problem. They also sent me a $50 gift card earlier this week, which I think is going to go towards a violet duffle during the next PCE. All of the SAs in there are great, just wanted to share :)
Aug 5, 2012, 5:32pm   #2
l
lurkernomore
Originally Posted by unfurling
I went up to Nashua today to drop off my Natural Willis (some of the stitching came completely off on the handle :(), and they were so kind to me, as usual - waived the fee, no problem. They also sent me a $50 gift card earlier this week, which I think is going to go towards a violet duffle during the next PCE. All of the SAs in there are great, just wanted to share :)
This is my FP store!Don't you love that Sephora is right next door?
Aug 5, 2012, 5:40pm   #3
unfurling
Originally Posted by lurkernomore
This is my FP store!Don't you love that Sephora is right next door?
I sure do! I usually hit Coach, Sephora, Express, then dash out through Target!
Aug 5, 2012, 5:49pm   #4
hobophantom
Originally Posted by unfurling
That's my FP store. Not only is it tax free but they have great people working there.
Aug 5, 2012, 6:12pm   #5
pasdedeux1
I never even realized there was a coach there. My office is in Nashua though I am rarely there.
Aug 6, 2012, 11:35am   #6
suetheshopper
I did stop in last week to check things out. They were very nice;-))
Aug 6, 2012, 4:33pm   #7
unfurling
I think I'm going back on Wednesday to use my PCE to order the Violet Duffle
Aug 6, 2012, 5:19pm   #8
m
middie girl
Love the Nashua store. They are very friendly, helpful and patient!
Aug 6, 2012, 5:34pm   #9
Cait
only once you live
This is nice to hear I'm not usually in the Coach forum, but my Dad's Mom's sides' extended family hosted the last reunion in Nashua & Lowell, MA; so I clicked when I saw this in the New Threads link. The people in Nashua were all lovely
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >