Home Contemporary Designers Coach

My very expensive Coach toiletry bag....

POST A REPLY

Jul 3, 2012, 3:04pm   #1
Am I crazy????

I have a signiture tote that I bought several years ago. I have tried to sell it a couple times on Kijiji and no luck. It is kind of small (13x7x3) So today I am getting things ready for your trip to Minot for a few days and am looking for my bag I usually use and it is looking a little run down. It hit me....why not use my coach bag? So I did.........
Again.....am I crazy to do this??
Attached Images

Jul 3, 2012, 3:13pm   #2
No you're not crazy!! That's a great idea! As my collection grows I think about what I'll do with bags that I don't carry that much but can't bear to part with. I'll probably do like you did- find a creative way to use them.
Jul 3, 2012, 3:28pm   #3
Shopaholic&Debtfree
Ur not crazy i think its fine, i used my other MK canvas tote as my toiletry bag..dump everything in there n good to go have a good trip
Jul 3, 2012, 3:50pm   #4
PurseCollector
Why not! If it works for you...do it!
Jul 3, 2012, 4:22pm   #5
aagh
i say use it!! Its better than having it sit right!
Jul 3, 2012, 4:36pm   #6
c
I have a small red leather demi pouch type bag that i got for 10 dollars at thrift and it's no doubt too small for me to use for anything so I was going on a trip and thought...perfect make up bag. So it stays in the bathroom with cosmetics in it ever since.
Jul 3, 2012, 5:21pm   #7
S
I have an pewter embossed capacity wristlet that DH bought me as a gift. It is lovely, but a bit on the small side so I have used it for cosmetics for the last couple of years. It hasn't been damaged and I get to enjoy it every day. I think it is better to use something even if it isn't for its stated purpose.
Jul 3, 2012, 6:18pm   #8
Thanks everyone for your input! I haven't used this bag for a very long time so now I will put it to good use!
Jul 3, 2012, 6:23pm   #9
I don't see anything wrong with that
Jul 3, 2012, 6:28pm   #10
If you have it, use it! There's nothing wrong with repurposing something. Yay for finding a use for something that would otherwise be stuck in your closet!
Jul 3, 2012, 7:05pm   #11
I have a Coach cosmetic bag that I use for my insulin. It has lasted years and still looks as good as new. You can use Coach for anything. I think it is a great idea.

By the way, I think that bag is super cute
Last edited Jul 3, 2012 at 7:15pm.
Jul 3, 2012, 9:32pm   #12
ZSP
Fairy Dogmother
I'm a believer in re-purposing many things. I use a handbag I'm not crazy about as a craft bag. I'm a knitter and it's perfect for toting my current project around in.
Jul 4, 2012, 7:59am   #13
d
i like your thinking ... put it to good use.
Jul 4, 2012, 8:48am   #14
Tossed Lace Sophia
Yes, you're crazy.

No, not for using your Coach bag - but for going to Minot /voluntarily/ and /on purpose/!!

Shudder.

Jul 4, 2012, 9:04am   #15
Originally Posted by Jenna_Behr
Yes, you're crazy.

No, not for using your Coach bag - but for going to Minot /voluntarily/ and /on purpose/!!

Shudder.

^^^ Haha, too funny! I had no idea what Minot was, I figured it was a store. You made me look it up..........
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach