Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

My new Boyfriend - watch reveal

POST A REPLY

Sep 4, 2013, 8:22pm   #1
vgomes
So excited to reveal my new watch! This is my very first Coach watch and I love it. I have tiny hands/wrists and have trouble finding watches that look good on. I like that this one is oversized, probably wouldn't go for such a large face on a metal band but I like it with the rubber strap, it is more casual I think. And the color is gorgeous. It's called berry and I think it is the perfect mix of purple and pink! And the underside has the little c's, too cute.

BOYFRIEND CRYSTAL STAINLESS STEEL RUBBER STRAP WATCH
(got it for a steal in the last FOS before the price went up in the current one)
Attached Images

Sep 4, 2013, 8:24pm   #2
vgomes
More pics...
Attached Images

Sep 4, 2013, 8:32pm   #3
houstonm2198
Pretty. Love the color.
Sep 4, 2013, 8:39pm   #4
whateve
Cute! Is the rubber strap comfortable? I have small wrists too and thought these would be too big for me.
Sep 4, 2013, 8:53pm   #5
shillinggirl88
I got the black a while ago and love it! Thought about this one too since it was a great price. Was it around $50? I think mine was $89.
Sep 4, 2013, 8:58pm   #6
vgomes
Originally Posted by whateve
Cute! Is the rubber strap comfortable? I have small wrists too and thought these would be too big for me.
very comfortable... and there is like 9 different holes to adjust it which is great

the face is pretty big, but I like it for a casual watch
Sep 4, 2013, 9:00pm   #7
vgomes
Originally Posted by shillinggirl88
I got the black a while ago and love it! Thought about this one too since it was a great price. Was it around $50? I think mine was $89.
Yeah it was about 53 but is back up to 89 in the current sale, glad I got it when I did

Do you have the black with the white c's? Love that one too, might have to get that one if the price drops again
Sep 4, 2013, 9:02pm   #8
shillinggirl88
Originally Posted by vgomes
Yeah it was about 53 but is back up to 89 in the current sale, glad I got it when I did

Do you have the black with the white c's? Love that one too, might have to get that one if the price drops again
The one with crystals but black strap... gorgeous! Enjoy your too.
Sep 4, 2013, 9:08pm   #9
vgomes
Originally Posted by shillinggirl88
The one with crystals but black strap... gorgeous! Enjoy your too.
That is beautiful! And it is still on coach.com, good for you getting it for 89! I would love the black, I bet it dresses up nicely
Sep 4, 2013, 9:13pm   #10
yellowbernie
Pretty watch, looks great on you.
Sep 4, 2013, 10:14pm   #11
HappySilly
Laughing helps.
Love the color. :)
Sep 4, 2013, 10:23pm   #12
lacey_stiletto
Handbags Happen
Originally Posted by vgomes
So excited to reveal my new watch! This is my very first Coach watch and I love it. I have tiny hands/wrists and have trouble finding watches that look good on. I like that this one is oversized, probably wouldn't go for such a large face on a metal band but I like it with the rubber strap, it is more casual I think. And the color is gorgeous. It's called berry and I think it is the perfect mix of purple and pink! And the underside has the little c's, too cute.

BOYFRIEND CRYSTAL STAINLESS STEEL RUBBER STRAP WATCH
(got it for a steal in the last FOS before the price went up in the current one)
Very cute. Check out the Movado outlet in Kittery - they have lots of Coach watches and usually good prices (and lots of sales.)
Sep 4, 2013, 11:44pm   #13
Jaidybug
Pretty! Congrats!
Sep 5, 2013, 12:45am   #14
amy1677
Omg, that's so pretty!! I can't wait mine to come. We are going to be watch twins!
Sep 5, 2013, 1:12am   #15
ZSP
Fairy Dogmother
It looks very nice on your wrist. I tried a Boyfriend watch with a leather strap but it was just too much weight for me...but I liked it. ha ha
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >