Home Contemporary Designers Coach

My Ebay Reveal x2! I got 2 steals!

POST A REPLY

Aug 5, 2012, 1:26pm   #16
That ivory bag is amazing! I love the shape of the turn lock. Lucky girl! I really do need to get in on that italian leather!
Aug 5, 2012, 1:47pm   #17
k
Great finds! I was eyeing that green patent Ashley too! I almost bid on it but then in a rare moment of restraint, I decided I already had a similar color bag so I didn't bid. Glad someone on TPF got it. LOVE the color! Katherine
Aug 5, 2012, 1:48pm   #18
Congrats on your finds!
Aug 5, 2012, 2:10pm   #19
Meow!
Nice finds!! Congrats!!
Aug 5, 2012, 4:56pm   #20
They're all beautiful. I'm drooling here in Calif. I looooove your fruit fob. Thanks for sharing, granny
Aug 5, 2012, 5:18pm   #21
Great finds! Love the Ashley on you!
Congrats!
Aug 5, 2012, 6:25pm   #22
Love your awesome eBay finds and those heels! Congrats!
Aug 5, 2012, 7:32pm   #23
Congratulations, both are beautiful bags.
I have a Sabrina and it's one bag I will never part with!
Enjoy carrying them!
Aug 5, 2012, 10:30pm   #24
Classic Beauty....
AWWWW Big CONGRATS to you!! I know how much you have wanted this bag!! :) So happy you found one for a good price and shes a beauty!! So glad you got a good seller..it can be a little scary out there on evilbay!
I love this green color with navy and gray a lot!! :) I found the color went with a lot more then I thought it would! :) And you are so right...the color is very hard to capture in pixes!!
Aug 6, 2012, 7:59am   #25
Originally Posted by teerash
I LOVE this color, but am having some trouble matching it with my wardrobe! But I don't care, I'll get a new wardrobe to carry this bag!

Another view of the color, it is hard to capture!
You know I don't like this collection because I think that it looks cheap but this color is the bomb! This bag in this color looks more high dollar. I love it. I don't think it would be hard to find a new wardrobe for this one.
Aug 6, 2012, 1:09pm   #26
Great Finds! and the Ashley looks gorgeous on you!
Congrats!
Aug 6, 2012, 2:17pm   #27
<3 my iPhone
woohoo!! i love the patent Ashley bags....its so pretty and i'm sure its even better IRL! good for you sticking to your guns and not going crazy on eBay esp. with a crazy butt seller. So happy to see your new goodies!
Aug 6, 2012, 6:55pm   #28
Originally Posted by mysweetgirlrose
AWWWW Big CONGRATS to you!! I know how much you have wanted this bag!! :) So happy you found one for a good price and shes a beauty!! So glad you got a good seller..it can be a little scary out there on evilbay!
I love this green color with navy and gray a lot!! :) I found the color went with a lot more then I thought it would! :) And you are so right...the color is very hard to capture in pixes!!
Thank you!!! I never would have ever even seen this color if it wasn't for you!
Aug 6, 2012, 7:08pm   #29
Love them both, and that green is such a pretty shade! The Ashley looks wonderful on you!

The fruit fob is so cute on the Ashley, too!
Last edited Aug 6, 2012 at 7:10pm. Reason: add comment
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach