Home Contemporary Designers Coach

My camel (or sand?) Rory & Saffiano City Tote! :)

POST A REPLY

Jul 24, 2013, 6:45pm   #1
b happy
I found these two beauties last weekend and it was at first sight!

Meet my first Rory and Saffiano N/S City Tote! I'm not sure about the name(s) of their color(s) though. My guess is Camel or Sand? Anyone knows? I can't tell from the tags.

I've been wanting a Rory for a while now but just can't decide on a color, and this neutral shade is just perfect to me! On the other hand, I've never really paid attention to the Saffiano City Tote, so I was surprised how much I loved it when I tried it on. It's so elegant, classy, and functional all at the same time. And I LOVE this color! Sadly that means my trusted LV NF MM is going to stay in the closet for a while now. :)

And last but not least, I also picked up this adorable French Bulldog key fob at the counter. So cute, looks just like our dog!

Last edited Jul 24, 2013 at 7:01pm.
Jul 24, 2013, 6:51pm   #2
Hmmm, I can't see the pics!? But to answer your question,Rory comes in sand, and tote in camel😊. Congrats!
Jul 24, 2013, 6:56pm   #3
b happy
Sorry! Not sure what happened. Here they go again.
Thanks for the info on the colors! So Sand is darker than Camel? Interesting, I would've thought the opposite, hah!
Attached Images

Jul 24, 2013, 7:02pm   #4
Twins on the fob- and on the doggie :) congrats!
Jul 24, 2013, 7:25pm   #5
c
Originally Posted by SomethingWitty
I found these two beauties last weekend and it was at first sight!

Meet my first Rory and Saffiano N/S City Tote! I'm not sure about the name(s) of their color(s) though. My guess is Camel or Sand? Anyone knows? I can't tell from the tags.

I've been wanting a Rory for a while now but just can't decide on a color, and this neutral shade is just perfect to me! On the other hand, I've never really paid attention to the Saffiano City Tote, so I was surprised how much I loved it when I tried it on. It's so elegant, classy, and functional all at the same time. And I LOVE this color! Sadly that means my trusted LV NF MM is going to stay in the closet for a while now. :)

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1374710461

And last but not least, I also picked up this adorable French Bulldog key fob at the counter. So cute, looks just like our dog!

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1374710461

TBeautiful bags! Twins on the car and keyfob !!!!
Jul 24, 2013, 7:30pm   #6
b happy
Originally Posted by missemily
Twins on the fob- and on the doggie :) congrats!
Thanks! How old is yours? Ours just turned 8 yrs! Time flies. I still remember when he was just a plump little puppy!
Jul 24, 2013, 7:31pm   #7
b happy
Originally Posted by coachdon
tbeautiful bags! Twins on the car and keyfob !!!!
lol!
Jul 24, 2013, 7:36pm   #8
Congratulations! They're both so pretty.
Jul 24, 2013, 7:41pm   #9
Pretty. Congrats!
Jul 24, 2013, 7:43pm   #10
S
Fraternal twins on the Rory (mine's marine), identical twins on the Saffiano Camel tote. (I get mine this coming Friday from Dillard's. Huge discount...couldn't pass it up).

You'll them both.
Jul 24, 2013, 8:03pm   #11
Thanks, I see them now! Gorgeous!!!
Jul 24, 2013, 8:05pm   #12
Love both of your bags, and that fob is so cute. Congrats
Jul 24, 2013, 8:22pm   #13
Luvs Leather
Seems like u like the camel tote more so I say keep camel tote and exchange sand rory for black rory!
Jul 24, 2013, 8:23pm   #14
I Need More Cowbell
I switched out my NF for a saffiano tote, too! Love it! I carried it as a work bag (teacher), and it has been super durable!

Love your haul! Both bags are so pretty, and your bulldog is adorable! Enjoy!
Jul 24, 2013, 8:54pm   #15
Love the Rory!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach