Home Contemporary Designers Coach

Legacy Duffle Colors

POST A REPLY

Aug 11, 2012, 5:54pm   #121
Colorblocked
Originally Posted by Tornadogirl
Thanks! I did have a look at the store and they looked to be interchangable. Now I'm curious to see if the strap on the Archive Bucket bag would be the same as well!
The Archival Bucket Bag (style no. 21193) does not have removable straps like the Duffle bags do. See pic below:

Aug 11, 2012, 6:01pm   #122
Uh oh, this may be a problem- I was hoping it could be worn crossbody (very important when carrying school books)! Dangit...now what am I going to do???

Thanks for the info my friend, super appreciate it!!! Time to go back to the drawing board...
Aug 11, 2012, 9:33pm   #123
Originally Posted by makowskyaddict
Well I ordered and received the Fashion's Night Out kit in Fushia, #21848 $98. The color is gorgeous, but I didn't realize that it was brass hardware. I wanted to be able to add it to my Midnight and Black Legacy Duffles. Both of which have silver hardware. So I am not sure if this is a keeper for me. It came in a beautiful fabric bag seen below. Any thoughts on the mixing of hardware?

Attachment 1827713

Attachment 1827714

Attachment 1827716

Attachment 1827717
That is a cute bag!! I wanna get it and use it for my lunch!! lol. I love the strap too. You should use it regardless of the hardware color. Its only the grommets. Unless it will REALLY bother you.
Aug 12, 2012, 2:10am   #124
So I've lost track...we can get the FNO sets in Sunflower, Black, Cobalt, Carnelian, Emerald, Fucshia and Grey? Any other ones? Thanks!
Aug 12, 2012, 9:06am   #125
Pink Lover
Any updates on the mini duffles coming in these colors, I like several colors and I think is more practical for me to get mini duffles in a few colors instead of the big ones. I did order the regular duffle in mahogany cause I need a dark brown bag
Aug 12, 2012, 9:42am   #126
PurseCollector
Originally Posted by PiojisPink
Any updates on the mini duffles coming in these colors, I like several colors and I think is more practical for me to get mini duffles in a few colors instead of the big ones. I did order the regular duffle in mahogany cause I need a dark brown bag
Oh boy! The Mahogany Duffle should be yummy! Can't wait to see your reveal!
Aug 12, 2012, 9:45am   #127
Je m'aime
Originally Posted by PiojisPink
ooooo can't wait to see her! That was my first pick before I ordered the CB duffle!
Aug 12, 2012, 12:15pm   #128
I've been contemplating between the UV and Violet duffle for a while (thanks to those that gave me opinions on your UV duffles) -- its difficult to make a purchase sight unseen, but I finally did it on the last day of PCE. A little nervous but excited at the same time. I didn't order from JAX, I called one of the FP stores that I frequently visit and told the SA that I was interested in seeing the UV and Violet but was planning to return one since neither was at the store for me to see. She was fine with that idea and so I will get to see them both later this week when they arrive. I asked that the bags be sent to the store instead of my house since I can just return the one I don't want right then as there. Too excited!! How do you all deal with having to wait for the arrival of your purchases?!? I'm just hoping that I do end up loving one or the other and not disappointed by both... but if I fall in love with both...uh oh.

Thanks for letting me share my story.
Aug 12, 2012, 12:19pm   #129
New to obsession
Since I ordered the burnt orange, I have been dreaming of purses. I can't wait for it to get here!!!
Aug 12, 2012, 12:23pm   #130
Pink Lover
Originally Posted by donnaoh
Oh boy! The Mahogany Duffle should be yummy! Can't wait to see your reveal!
I just got a pair of Mahogany heels and realized had no bag in that color so, why not a duffle?! It should be here by Wednesday
Aug 12, 2012, 3:45pm   #131
g
Has anyone ordered the berry duffle yet? Just wondering if the Drilldown pic is the true color. It looks gorgeous!
Aug 12, 2012, 4:30pm   #132
Bag Lovers Unite!
Originally Posted by giggles016
Has anyone ordered the berry duffle yet? Just wondering if the Drilldown pic is the true color. It looks gorgeous!
I really, really, really wanted to order it today, but there was 0 quantity available, so we couldn't order it :(!! I ordered the Violet one for now :).
Aug 12, 2012, 4:44pm   #133
Pink Lover
Originally Posted by giggles016
I was thinking of ordering it today, but decided to go with Mahogany and wait to see if smaller bags come in those colors. I don't like to spend too much on non neutral colored bags.
Aug 12, 2012, 5:29pm   #134
g
Originally Posted by ildera5
I really, really, really wanted to order it today, but there was 0 quantity available, so we couldn't order it :(!! I ordered the Violet one for now :).
Did you try to order it thru a store or call JAX? I thought someone said it could be ordered.
Aug 12, 2012, 7:03pm   #135
He got SWAG!!!
Does anyone own ultra violet duffle n aubergine gathered Sophia or Lindsey????
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach