Home Contemporary Designers Coach

Late Night Reveal! :D

POST A REPLY

Oct 26, 2013, 12:22am   #1
LOVING my iPhone 5s!
Hi! Anyone around for a late night reveal?
Oct 26, 2013, 12:38am   #2
LOVING my iPhone 5s!
Shoot - I can't get the pics to load. I'll try again in the morning!
Oct 26, 2013, 12:58am   #3
Hopelessly addicted
Tease!
Oct 26, 2013, 9:25am   #4
LOVING my iPhone 5s!
Originally Posted by Canderson22
Tease!
LOL - I didn't try to be be one! I'm going to try again now.
Oct 26, 2013, 9:27am   #5
LOVING my iPhone 5s!
I've been busy ticking some things off my wish list. As some of you have seen other threads I posted in, I recently acquired one of my HGs (Pinnacle Lily in kiwi). I’m still loving everything about her (especially her gorgeous color) so I’ve attached a picture for you to enjoy.

I am also very excited that I have been able to check another HG off the list, as well as some other goodies that weren’t HGs, but that I wanted nonetheless. After this reveal, I believe it will be time for a dreaded ban.

I stopped by my outlet yesterday due to it being the last day for the Tanger BCA coupons and unfortunately, I struck out at the women’s outlet. They remodeled the store and it looks nice, but the deletes section was absolutely pitiful. I wandered on over to the men’s store and *hoped* to find two specific things, which I am happy to say that I did!

First up is something small. I won’t drag it out; it’s Mr. Robot in antique brass. For $14 he was a delightful bargain for something that I deliberately went into the store to look for. The style number is F66096.
Attached Images

Last edited Oct 26, 2013 at 9:38am.
Oct 26, 2013, 9:30am   #6
LOVING my iPhone 5s!
The next thing I found was something that I have wanted for quite some time after seeing so many of the handsome reveals from other tPfers. However, the color that it came in was not one of the ones that I originally wanted. I still really like it but Im not sure that I LOVE it Im going to think about it.

Without further ado, heres the first pic: (LOL just have to add that the SA was so cute. She was checking me out at the counter and shes like, Im really sorry about this, but the only bag large enough for this bag is a suitcase cover is that okay? I told her it was fine because I was going to do a reveal of it on a forum later anyway and needed something to keep him covered up! )
Attached Images

Oct 26, 2013, 9:37am   #7
LOVING my iPhone 5s!
Any guesses?
Attached Images

Oct 26, 2013, 9:39am   #8
He got SWAG!!!
Weekender ir biz
Oct 26, 2013, 9:42am   #9
That robot fob is so cool! Ah, a LIME weekender!!! You know I love it, and I vote KEEP it, lol. Congrats!
Oct 26, 2013, 9:44am   #10
LOVING my iPhone 5s!
CFC09 - you got it! Bleecker Legacy Weekender in Lime, you were right! The style number is 70487. I have to say that I really do like the color it is something really unique and definitely a color I dont have nor did I ever think Id have. I was really looking for this bag in a blue or Mahogany, but I couldnt say no to the price - $146.XX before tax!
Attached Images

Oct 26, 2013, 9:45am   #11
LOVING my iPhone 5s!
Anyway, I really like him (and this morning, it's really bordering on LOVE) and just had to show this pic because he and Mr. Robot go perfectly with one another – I think they might’ve been made for each other!
Attached Images

Oct 26, 2013, 9:46am   #12
Love bags & charms
Congrats!
Oct 26, 2013, 9:47am   #13
Love it all! Congrats!
Oct 26, 2013, 9:48am   #14
LOVING my iPhone 5s!
My final reveal is stunner from a few years ago that I finally decided I needed to have. I bought her NWT on Bonanza from a wonderful seller who really worked with me on price. She shipped it amazingly fast and it arrived perfectly packaged AND in a proper-sized box. Its the little things in life, you know?
Attached Images

Oct 26, 2013, 9:49am   #15
LOVING my iPhone 5s!
Any guesses as to who she might be?
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach