Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Kristen is LEAVING!!!!!!

POST A REPLY

Jun 17, 2012, 11:43pm   #481
D
DaniHutch
Originally Posted by happibug
Here is Laila in Shell, and also my woven Kristin satchel! (With my very first ever Coach scarf, inspired by how great DaniHutch looked modeling hers! The super sweet SA at the Allen Outlet found it for me and tied it ... )

Congratulations on your great finds, everyone - and best wishes to those of you hitting the outlet this weekend - I hope you find the bag of your dreams!
Looks awesome! The laila is stunning as well. I guess I need to go on a hunt.
Jun 18, 2012, 8:43am   #482
enigma97
Coachie-in-training
Originally Posted by LVOEbear
Has anyone seen any slate Laila's or am I too late on that one? I don't like the gold on the fawn.
I never saw one...Didn't they sell out on the website?
Jun 18, 2012, 8:59am   #483
tamshac77
Originally Posted by LVOEbear
Has anyone seen any slate Laila's or am I too late on that one? I don't like the gold on the fawn.
I think that they sold out on the website. I have a black one and I like it but I regret not getting the slate one.
Jun 18, 2012, 9:02am   #484
tamshac77
Originally Posted by enigma97

Woodburn still had quite a few totes and lailas left
Thanks for letting me know. I wish that they would ship. I really want a tote and another Laila in fawn.
Jun 18, 2012, 9:08am   #485
tamshac77
Originally Posted by CoachMaven
Ladies, if any of you live near Tannersville, PA they have ALL the Kristin bags! Woven satchels, hobos, pinnacle Lailas, elevated goat leather, sage, patent, you name it! My bff went there on Sat. and I phone shopped with her, lol! She pick up the fawn Laila for me, and the black for her. Lots of colors, too!! She mentioned mushroom, tuberose, fawn, ash, denim...
Shoot! I wanna go!
Jun 18, 2012, 9:10am   #486
c
crazyforcoach09
STOP REPEATIN YASELF
Originally Posted by tamshac77
Thanks for letting me know. I wish that they would ship. I really want a tote and another Laila in fawn.

those heffa's stopped shipping a few months ago - guess they didnt need any extra sales
Jun 18, 2012, 9:10am   #487
tamshac77
Originally Posted by enigma97
Sooo those with Lailas...are you using anything on them to protect the leather?
I have a black one and I'm not. Every SA I talked to said not to use anything on it.
Jun 18, 2012, 9:14am   #488
tamshac77
Originally Posted by crazyforcoach09

those heffa's stopped shipping a few months ago - guess they didnt need any extra sales
So wrong. If I didn't live 13 hours away I would do a road trip.
Jun 18, 2012, 9:32am   #489
c
crazyforcoach09
STOP REPEATIN YASELF
So wrong. If I didn't live 13 hours away I would do a road trip.

I guess I should have been there by now - I am 1 hour 45 mins away...one day - I will take the drive.....I must reallllllly want the bag bc I have 6 stores around me
Jun 18, 2012, 9:42am   #490
tamshac77
I guess I should have been there by now - I am 1 hour 45 mins away...one day - I will take the drive.....I must reallllllly want the bag bc I have 6 stores around me
You are so blessed! It seems like they didn't send any of the high dollar bags down here. I did find a Pinnacle Leather Allie 18665 though. It's even more beautiful in person. It was $800 but is now marked down to $310. If you go let us know what beautiful Lailas and Pinnacle totes you see.
Jun 18, 2012, 9:45am   #491
c
crazyforcoach09
STOP REPEATIN YASELF
You are so blessed! It seems like they didn't send any of the high dollar bags down here. I did find a Pinnacle Leather Allie 18665 though. It's even more beautiful in person. It was $800 but is now marked down to $310. If you go let us know what beautiful Lailas and Pinnacle totes you see.

I heard Atlantic City got them - I think most went to outlet flaship stores but I could be wrong but that is what it sounds like to me
Jun 18, 2012, 9:53am   #492
tamshac77
I heard Atlantic City got them - I think most went to outlet flaship stores but I could be wrong but that is what it sounds like to me
I think you're right about that because that's what I was told when I called.
Jun 18, 2012, 12:37pm   #493
enigma97
Coachie-in-training

They will do charge sends
Jun 18, 2012, 12:37pm   #494
enigma97
Coachie-in-training

Weirddd. I adked them when I was there a few days ago and they said they would...nothing makes sense
Jun 18, 2012, 1:11pm   #495
Jersey Girl
Yes AC had them!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >