Home Contemporary Designers Coach

Instant reveal....help me decide

POST A REPLY

Jun 26, 2012, 8:29pm   #16
c
I am assuming the woven is in the turberose, if that is the case keep her. I got mine today and love it, she is the perfect summer nuetral with hints of pink, if you like purples, pinks, go with her. Seecond I would choose the gray patent, just cause i like the color . I don't like the python cause of the white back plus it limits wearability to black /white. I don't like the hobo's cause it has a smaller zipper opening than the baby sages and i like to open my bag as see as much as possible. JMO and some thoughts. good luck with your decision.
Jun 26, 2012, 8:30pm   #17
Keep Hobo and the woven
Jun 27, 2012, 1:17am   #18
Keep woven and either hobo or patent BS. Congrats on your soon-to-be-Mommy status!!
Jun 27, 2012, 6:01am   #19
Python, and woven because they are unique
Jun 27, 2012, 8:58am   #20
I say keep the hobo for sure, It is gorgeous, and if you can keep one of the other bags, I would keep the woven.
Jun 27, 2012, 12:39pm   #21
r
I'd say def take back the woven. If you are going to cart a baby around, the woven is too light and I think hard to clean off if the baby spits up on it....too many crevices. I'd also return python if it has a white back. Color transfer!
Jun 27, 2012, 10:27pm   #22
The Patent BS is my choice. I don't like the thin strap on the Hobo's or that they do not sit up on their own.
Jun 28, 2012, 1:04am   #23
k
Originally Posted by watk6022
Python, and woven because they are unique
Totally agree! Python and Woven. I would not be worried about durability with the woven. I got mine when they first came out (Jan?) and have had absolutely no problems. Remember Coach also guarantees their products.

Patent gets a lot of color transfer issues, which they do NOT guarantee.
Jun 28, 2012, 2:53am   #24
Patent and python... when you are a mama, it will be nice to have one bag to throw all your stuff into. Use the patent for time with baby - it will wipe up amazingly and the python when you want to 'kick it up' a notch.

No thinking when you switch bags.

Congrats on your baby on the way!!
Jun 28, 2012, 9:36pm   #25
everyone has such great input and it's all different, lol. I think I will definitely keep the patent BS and I haven't been able to decide anything else from there, lol. I'm so worried that the woven will be hard to clean if something gets on it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the front of the python, it's just the back that worries me. :/
Jun 28, 2012, 10:03pm   #26
I've worn my denim and black woven b.s. bags a fair bit, and so far, they don't seem to show any unusual signs of wear or lack of durability. Instead they just get slouchier, which is kind of great (IMO).

So I'd definitely vote for the woven (think it's such a great summer bag)... and, I think, the gray b.s. because I think it would hold more while still looking fantastic and cute. The hobo size is always a little small and narrow to me, and I never feel I can comfortably fit all my things. That particular shade of gray patent would probably not be too susceptible to color transfer, as it's dark enough to hide any slight inconsistencies in color.

I'd worry about the python not being durable. If you want to worry about color transfer, I'd be more worried about any dark clothes (jeans, new black clothes, etc) rubbing against the white back of the python b.s. It IS awfully pretty, though.

Good luck with your choices!
Jun 28, 2012, 10:27pm   #27
r
Oh keep the python for sure,so stylish and chic! I love it!!
Jun 28, 2012, 11:34pm   #28
~One Day At A Time~
I would keep the patent and the python!
Jun 29, 2012, 7:55am   #29
Waiting on UPS
Keep the Python & Woven!
Jun 29, 2012, 8:33am   #30
python & woven!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach