Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Impatient me... WHINE

POST A REPLY

Aug 13, 2012, 12:32am   #1
lacey_stiletto
Handbags Happen
I've always been a patient girl, sit quietly and well behaved when I order from Jax... Wait like a trooper for something to show up at outlet...watch delicious reveals and revel in daydreams of pretty bags...

BUT!

I've nabbed some dreamy bags back home and I'm waiting... Due to some funky circumstances (an outlet overcharge and a lazy eBay seller) the bags are just recently underway.

Wahhhhhhhhhhh... I haven't got my hands on anything new since May 22! Soooooo not fair!

Whine over ... Maybe a package will arrive today.
Aug 13, 2012, 12:34am   #2
albeli
COACH Girl
I'll cross my fingers you get your packages. That would be driving me bonkers.
Aug 13, 2012, 12:49am   #3
s
starbucksqueen
It is hard to wait on packages! Hang in there. Getting them will be all the sweeter.
Aug 13, 2012, 3:33am   #4
pdxmatts
My last two purchases took 10 days to arrive. I'm waiting on a charge send right now that won't be here until the 17th (7 days total-FedEx) It is really hard to wait. I feel ya
Aug 13, 2012, 7:47am   #5
ElisiaKay
I'm feeling the same, bought a Glam from eBay and it's been 6 weeks since its shipped I'm still waiting for it. Seller said shipping from canada to New Zealand takes 4 to 6 weeks... Hope it will turn up soon.

So another goodie I bought a few days ago I requested priority and would rather pay extra but receiving the items sooner!
I'm getting a bit impatient too, you are not alone :)
Aug 13, 2012, 7:51am   #6
c
coachdon
Good for you for always being a patient person! I have never had that virtue, nor do I think at this stage of my life I will aquire it! I can only pass on what I would do in this situation. I think your only cure is to go shopping, satify yourself with another distraction until your items arrive. I have practiced this cure for years and I am a healthy , happy, normal, patient addict. Good Luck!
Aug 13, 2012, 8:01am   #7
LvoesBags
Good things come to those who wait Just means you'll enjoy them even more, considering all the hassle!!
Aug 13, 2012, 9:01am   #8
happibug
Lol, good advice from coachdon!

I hope your pieces arrive soon and are even better than you expected! You do deserve a reward for your patience!

Originally Posted by ElisiaKay
I'm feeling the same, bought a Glam from eBay and it's been 6 weeks since its shipped
I hope yours arrives soon, too!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >