Home Contemporary Designers Coach

I'm Wearing White After Labor Day (and a Few Other Colors)!

POST A REPLY

Sep 2, 2013, 6:10pm   #1
This is a quick reveal of bags I purchased this week! Saturday, I went to Premium North and got one bag at the women's store and another at the men's store. Today, I went to Premium South to return a wristlet and get a PA on a duffle I bought earlier in the week and snagged a surprise find!

My suntan Lilly needed to be reunited with her sis, Ms. Parchment Woven Lilly:

Sep 2, 2013, 6:12pm   #2
Very nice! We won't mind if you are wearing white...not when it looks like this ;-)
Sep 2, 2013, 6:15pm   #3
After today's PA, she was only $117. Here's olive moss classic leather duffle. Love the soft leather and the color!

Sep 2, 2013, 6:15pm   #4
He got SWAG!!!
Lovely on both
Sep 2, 2013, 6:16pm   #5
Originally Posted by BonBonz
After today's PA, she was only $117. Here's olive moss classic leather duffle. Love the soft leather and the color!

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps25a57c7b.jpg
Great deal! I saw one at my outlet last week.
Sep 2, 2013, 6:18pm   #6
My first Bleecker business tote in ocean! Color isn't accurate in this photo with the flash since there are thunderstorms threatening and it's dim indoors. Perfect size for a work tote!

Sep 2, 2013, 6:20pm   #7
Je m'aime
love the Bleeker!
Sep 2, 2013, 6:20pm   #8
Well, how dare you, your bags are beautiful. I'd be wearing white too. I don't know who deemed that white should not be worn after labor day, in Calif. we wear whatever pleases us any time of the year lol.
Sep 2, 2013, 6:21pm   #9
I've been looking for this wallet ever since it started showing up at the outlets. Got to the outlet this morning early enough to score one!

Magenta gathered zip around wallet:
Sep 2, 2013, 6:27pm   #10
And, finally, today's surprise score found hidden behind a saffiano tote in the delete section, dark plume Phoebe! While I was thrilled to find her at what I thought was going to be 50% off, she rang up for the amazing price of $99.50, a 50+50 discount! I double checked for an X on the creed for damaged/final sale or any major flaws but other than a few small scuff marks, she's a-ok!

Sep 2, 2013, 6:28pm   #11
And, finally, today's surprise score found hidden behind a saffiano tote in the delete section, dark plume Phoebe! While I was thrilled to find her at what I thought was going to be 50% off, she rang up for the amazing price of $99.50, a 50+50 discount! I double checked for an X on the creed for damaged/final sale or any major flaws but other than a few small scuff marks, she's a-ok!

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/z...psf0c8cf82.jpg
Oh my! What a deal! I sometimes have luck but that is AWESOME! Why was it an extra 50?
Sep 2, 2013, 6:30pm   #12
Wow! Love them! The price was amazing on that Phoebe!!! Congrats!
Sep 2, 2013, 6:30pm   #13
Great haul! Love the Lilly.
Sep 2, 2013, 6:32pm   #14
He got SWAG!!!

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/z...psf0c8cf82.jpg
Boooooyah. Score
Sep 2, 2013, 6:34pm   #15
BonBonz, you did it again...so many beauties!!! The Woven Lilly is gorgeous...and how sweet of you to facilitate a reunion with her sister. I can't believe the price on the Phoebe...sweet score! Enjoy everything!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach