Home Contemporary Designers Coach

I can't believe I actually want another duffle :)

POST A REPLY

Aug 18, 2012, 9:18am   #16
Originally Posted by ophousewife
I never want multiplies but if I found the one perfect bag I would make an exception. If you love it, go for it! I have to say I'm tempted to buy another Lindsey.
True, it doesn't happen with every style. So I agree, if its love, go for it!!
Originally Posted by lacey_stiletto
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuleeeeeeeeeeeeeze swap straps and tassels around and show? Begwhinepleadbegwhineplead...
I'm with you
Originally Posted by PiojisPink
Those are the exact 3 I want!! I wonder if I should wait until they hit outlets or get them with PCE
Same here! These 3 colors are so fun and bright.

Originally Posted by CCfor C
Those colorrrssss!!! Augh! I want the violet now...

I just got my first one...the regular...in carnelian... Here are my reasons for love and wanting one in another color...

I had purchased a Coach classic city bag in vermillion. I was totally in love with the color and the classic look. However, after carrying it around the house w/my stuff in it there were several drawbacks...a bit too small for my stuff; a flap, which I should know I get irritated by; a long strap vs. a shorter one. So I really couldn't bring myself to cut the tags, because I used PCE which I don't get that often and rarely use (being of the C for C camp that everything eventually goes to outlet).

Sooo I returned it this PCE and got the regular duffel in the almost identical color and I LOVE: versatility of straps; shorter length (better for my shoulders which are having a few issues as of late); still classic shape; large but not too large; NOT heavy..THICK and wide straps which make it all around more comfortable. Smooshy wonderful leather and a great slouch!!

AND the price point is great....
Sorry for the long-winded post...

Oh, and as Mary said...the tassels!!
Don't be sorry, I agree with you on loving the wider straps and versatility of the duffle!!
Originally Posted by Tornadogirl
I'm picking up the UV that I ordered plus the black one tomorrow. I can't promise the black cherry won't come home with me as well!
Congratulations! Great choices, I do love the black, it is a timeless color. But I have to have at least 1or 2 of these vivacious colors, lol.
Aug 18, 2012, 9:21am   #17
He got SWAG!!!
I hve 7 lindseys. Get as many as u want
Aug 18, 2012, 9:22am   #18
I have the cobalt and just got the cognac ... I agree, definitely more in my future! Fuchsia or berry ...

Originally Posted by crazyforcoach09
And I love Lindsey's too! 5 now ... And hoping for more!
Last edited Aug 18, 2012 at 9:25am. Reason: Add a comment
Aug 18, 2012, 9:28am   #19
Originally Posted by MaruBaby
I am waiting for my Black Cherry to come, but I also want Mahogany, Cognac and Berry!
All great color choices you are wanting. These colors with this style are addicting!!
Originally Posted by emilybug
I love them too. I have cognac, carnelian, emerald, and sunflower. I've been carrying my sunflower for a couple of days now and I'm really in love with it. I carry mine on one shoulder by the long strap. The colors are amazing, I love the leather and the slouch, plus they are super comfy. Awesome bags.
I love how you switch the straps and tassels, makes for an even more stylish bag.
Originally Posted by marywoo2
Bag twins on the fuschia..I just got mine and already want another. Love the style, size and that long strap that can be shortened.. and those tassels..Ever get a new leather bag and you can't stop smelling the leather???
Love-Love-Love
It is an addiction!! I seen the style on the upcoming bags coming out and I said no not for me, but now I can't get enough of this duffle.
I love your fuschia, and yes, the smell is wonderful.

Thank you all for sharing your reasons for loving the legacy leather duffle. You've given me a few more reasons, lol!
Aug 18, 2012, 9:32am   #20
Wow You also have an amazing sense of style. I love all of your bags!
Originally Posted by happibug
I have the cobalt and just got the cognac ... I agree, definitely more in my future! Fuchsia or berry ...

And I love Lindsey's too! 5 now ... And hoping for more!
I also like the cobalt, its such a nice blue!! I agree the fuchsia is on my "have to have" list! I have never had such a list, lol
Aug 18, 2012, 3:10pm   #21
I agree get as many as u desire I have 5 Lindsey's and counting lol
Aug 18, 2012, 3:56pm   #22
Originally Posted by LvoesBags

Congratulations! Great choices, I do love the black, it is a timeless color. But I have to have at least 1or 2 of these vivacious colors, lol.
Just got back from my FP store. Picked up my UV which isn't even close to the DD pics- it's actually WAY better than the pics!!! Saw all the other colours as well, I loved the black cherry and I still may have to get that one yet. I decided, however, to forgo the black duffle and go with the black colourblock duffle instead.
Aug 18, 2012, 4:00pm   #23
Pink Lover
Do you have a room just for your bags?!
Aug 18, 2012, 5:05pm   #24
Originally Posted by Tornadogirl
Just got back from my FP store. Picked up my UV which isn't even close to the DD pics- it's actually WAY better than the pics!!! Saw all the other colours as well, I loved the black cherry and I still may have to get that one yet. I decided, however, to forgo the black duffle and go with the black colourblock duffle instead.
Good choices! Congratulations and enjoy
Aug 18, 2012, 6:06pm   #25
Originally Posted by LvoesBags
Good choices! Congratulations and enjoy
I shall thanks!!!
Aug 18, 2012, 6:14pm   #26
The duffle is just sample but very classic. It is worth to multiple in my opinion.
Aug 19, 2012, 5:54pm   #27
I totally get the duffle addiction. I just got my Violet and am already thinking about getting one in Black Cherry. I don't have any multiples so this would be my first. I think it's the overall look, functionality and variety of colors that justifies having multiples.
Aug 20, 2012, 12:21am   #28
I think it's just a great comfortable bag and the perfect size. I usually just buy black bags and never multiples but took a chance with the emerald duffle and I adore it! So much so, that when I saw the array of colors it came in I had to order the violet too. If I could get 1 in every color I would!
Aug 20, 2012, 12:23pm   #29
b
I understand how you feel. When you find a bag that you love I say buy them or you will regret not getting them.
Aug 20, 2012, 12:28pm   #30
What color is the black cherry? Does anyone have a pic of this one?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach