Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

How much can you fir in the New Willis bag?

POST A REPLY

Jun 11, 2012, 6:09pm   #1
seekingjans
Hello Willis owners!

So I'm seriously thinking about purchasing the new Willis bag (British tan, navy, or vermillion) but wanted to know what wallet you use with it? I love the zippy wallets, but will that work? And how much can you fit in your Willis?

Thanks for the input!
Jun 11, 2012, 6:13pm   #2
emilybug
purse fickle
The zippy wallet WILL fit. I have the BT Willis but haven't used it yet, because IMO it just doesn't hold quite enough.....but I'm still going to try to condense my things a bit more because it's a great bag!
Jun 11, 2012, 6:17pm   #3
CaptainPicard
I thought my Willis navy color block would be too small but I really love the bag and have made it work. What I carry in it is my fat Bleeker sig.leather w/black leather flap wallet, my Coach leather turnlock 4x5 planner, cell phone, a thin sunglass case,and powder compact,lipstick and pill box in the interior pocket,I can put paperwork in the exterior pocket on the back. I sometimes carry my husband's check book inside as well and his wallet when we are out...so you can make it work...I can't carry my cosmetic case or brush that I carry when I use bigger bags but all I need is my compact and a lipstick anyway..
Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 6:47pm.
Jun 12, 2012, 3:28pm   #4
m3rma1d
NeoCoachieZoomDweeby
Here's what I carry in my Willis

Name:  ForumRunner_20120612_152530.png
Views: 4210
Size:  484.0 KB

Top row left to right:

-Coach ocelot print small wristlet (holds my phone charger cord and wall & car adapters, extra phone batteries, & headphones)
-Coach card case (holds biz cards for promoting my African violet blog)
-Burt's Bees lipbalm (usually just keep this in my pants pocket)
-Eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara (goes in inside zipped compartment)
-Sharpie Twin Tip (also goes in zipped compartment)

Bottom row left to right:

-Coach coin purse (filled with Emergency Pinball Quarters!! Goes in the front inner pouch)
-Coach soft sunnies case (holds cheap Rx sunnies from Wal*Mart)
-Coach Zippy Wallet (Grass/Cerulean)
-Coach ID holder with my Red Cross badge
-Coach purse-sized Legacy perfume spray
Jun 12, 2012, 3:43pm   #5
Spoiledlttleldy
Wow, I guess it is pretty decent inside. I thought they were too small for daily use.
Jun 12, 2012, 4:49pm   #6
fox0r
Glider Crazy!
I think British Tan is being deleted (or at least it was off the website last I looked), so if you want it.. I'd try now!

I have one of the small colorblock Willises (Willisi? LOL). I can fit my small zippy wallet, check book, business card holder, a few lip products, and a couple other small things. I keep my phone, a small moleskin, and a pen in the back slip pocket.
Jun 17, 2012, 5:39pm   #7
Hoya94
This is all I've been able to fit in my Willis. It's a surprisingly deep bag so you can squeeze in a lot. Don't be fooled by its seemingly "small" appearance.
Attached Images

Jun 17, 2012, 6:45pm   #8
sunspray
Here's what I fit. A little snug but perfect. I wouldn't cram in any more though. No zippy but hope this helps give you an idea. :)
Attached Images

Jun 17, 2012, 9:06pm   #9
emilybug
purse fickle

Jun 17, 2012, 9:31pm   #10
CoachMaven
Will Work 4 Handbags
Wow! I am impressed ladies! I have a Willis, and I don't think I've even tried to put that much in it, lol!!! I have the med. Leah wallet in light blue that looks just like this -> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-CO...9#ht_500wt_949 I also have a wristlet, Samantha sunglasses in case, pack of baby wipes, gum, smart phone, and keys all fit with no issue.
Mar 9, 2013, 3:15am   #11
A
Aynee
I just purchased willis berry and im so excited!!
Posted via Mobile Device
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >