Home Contemporary Designers Coach

How is the quality of Coach watches?

POST A REPLY

Oct 24, 2008, 12:21am   #1
u
With all the stories about issues with tarnishing silver, gold rubbing off jewelry etc. does the same go for coach watches?
Oct 24, 2008, 12:27am   #2
Passion for Fashion
Coach watches are of extremely high quality. They are made by Movado and come with a two year warranty. I own two myself. I saw one lady who had one that was 11 years old or so and it still looked brand new.
Oct 24, 2008, 12:30am   #3
u
Thank You Rapunzel.
Oct 24, 2008, 12:31am   #4
peněženka blázen
I had a coach watch for a short period of time but never wore it because it didn't fit... anyways.. I loved it and it was very nice.. made by movado. I will buy another someday :)
Oct 24, 2008, 12:45am   #5
c
<3
OOH Made by movado??? Thats awesome! I have my movado for 2 years now and it works and looks excellent! Thats great news!
Oct 24, 2008, 1:35am   #6
Yes, and if your outlet mall has a Movado outlet, they will have Coach watches there! The one in Vacaville has a lot of Coach watches.
Oct 24, 2008, 8:47am   #7
Disappeared!
I bought my Coach watch at T.J. Maxx last summer. I got it for $239 and it's MSRP was $458. Yes, they are made by Movado and mine still looks brand new and I wear it constantly. I recently had the battery changed, that's all the work it's needed. It has not tarnished and the silver has not worn off. HTH!
Oct 24, 2008, 8:48am   #8
I own three of them, and I love them! No tarnishing, scratching, or anything else to speak of. It's like owning a Movado... but for a lot less!
Oct 24, 2008, 9:17am   #9
J
Jkm
I've had one for about a year now and it still looks brand new.
Oct 24, 2008, 10:10am   #10
I have two Coach watches and highly recommend them. The quality is on par with Movado and the bands last forever.

I have one I bought in 2001 and it definitely holds up better than a Timex from Target. The only thing I've had to change was the battery.
Oct 24, 2008, 1:32pm   #11
Always Searching...
I have several coach watches which I wear all the time. I only get the silvertone ones since my rings and other jewelry I wear are WG. I have not had a single problem. The watches hold up great but the leather bands do show some wear but that would be normal with any leather band.
Oct 24, 2008, 1:37pm   #12
Sleep With Your Bag?
I have 2 and love them! BTW - there is one on www.bonanzle.com
Oct 24, 2008, 1:39pm   #13
joie de vivre
Good thread..I was wondering about the Coach watches myself. I think I will look seriously at them when I hit the Vegas outlet(s) next month!
Oct 24, 2008, 2:26pm   #14
Yup, Coach watches are great! I have one from the boutique from several years ago that is still perfect, and I got one at the Movado outlet in Florida this past summer (really great prices on Coach watches there!!), and its awesome too. I highly recommend them.
Oct 24, 2008, 2:57pm   #15
I have one that will be two years old this Dec., I have wore it almost every day with NO throuble at all.... I love it and it still looks new. This is one of the best things I have bought from Coach... HONESTLY!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach