Home Contemporary Designers Coach

Help me decorate my new Audrey Beach Tote!

View Poll Results: Which of the fobs shown below look best on the Audrey Fish Tote?
Snorkel 18 21.95%
Crab 26 31.71%
Mermaid 2 2.44%
Shells 21 25.61%
Octopus 3 3.66%
Flamingo 0 0%
None 12 14.63%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Aug 5, 2012, 6:26pm   #46
"The Bag Whisperer!"
Originally Posted by NurseMisty
I voted alst night but I have to tell you my vote should coulnt as three votes. I had two co-workers with me and we all agreed that it's beautiful....alone! We voted for none
well, that's impressive, thanks for letting me know!
Aug 5, 2012, 6:29pm   #47
"The Bag Whisperer!"
Originally Posted by mossgirl84
Not the most popular opinion, but I like the snorkel! I never thought I'd see a bag where I'd like that fob but I think it works on this one, even if it doesn't pop out as much.

Funny enough, I don't like the mermaid. When I first saw it, it looked like she's just hanging there and a giant fish is coming to eat her!
My first thought when I bought the bag was that I could wear my snorkel fob with it. But after I got out all my ocean-themed fobs, I got confused. My husband and I are scuba divers so that is why I bought the snorkel fob.

Decisions, decisions! Isn't is nice to have choices?
Aug 5, 2012, 6:30pm   #48
"The Bag Whisperer!"
Originally Posted by bcolada20
This.
Originally Posted by grannytoabbi
I love all of your beachy fobs, but the one that really sets it off for me is the red crab!
Originally Posted by Shoebaglady
Crab- beautiful colour contrast against the blue.
Thanks for voting and sharing your opinions!
Aug 5, 2012, 8:24pm   #49
Originally Posted by katev
My first thought when I bought the bag was that I could wear my snorkel fob with it. But after I got out all my ocean-themed fobs, I got confused. My husband and I are scuba divers so that is why I bought the snorkel fob.

Decisions, decisions! Isn't is nice to have choices?
Then I think you should use the snorkel fob. Looks great with it and has meaning
Aug 5, 2012, 8:40pm   #50
"The Bag Whisperer!"
Originally Posted by pdxmatts
Then I think you should use the snorkel fob. Looks great with it and has meaning
Thanks, that makes sense.
Aug 5, 2012, 8:45pm   #51
"The Bag Whisperer!"
Originally Posted by mossgirl84
...Funny enough, I don't like the mermaid. When I first saw it, it looked like she's just hanging there and a giant fish is coming to eat her!
It kind of looks like this, now that you mention it!
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwBQ&dur=663
Aug 5, 2012, 9:23pm   #52
dwm
Originally Posted by katev
Thanks! I always think of flamingos as coastal birds because they are abundant on the Dutch Carribbean island of Bonaire where they spend the day fishing for shrimp on the salt flats.
WOW! Life-long learning everyday! Maybe it would have been better stated as sea animals rather than sea-related.
Aug 5, 2012, 9:40pm   #53
"The Bag Whisperer!"
Originally Posted by dwm
WOW! Life-long learning everyday! Maybe it would have been better stated as sea animals rather than sea-related.
Bonaire is one of our favorite Carribbean spots, but I don't know if it is unusual to see flamingos near the sea in other areas; but you are right, they are not sea-animals.
Attached Images

Aug 5, 2012, 10:43pm   #54
champagne tastes
Well, that's a tough one!! Because they all look great for various reasons. I'd say since I"m more of a "matchy" kinda gal, I like the snorkel and the sea shells, but would probably "mix it up" and put a few others like if I were wearing a red shirt one day, then the crab to pull it all together (because he's too cute to ignore), etc.
Aug 5, 2012, 11:42pm   #55
purse fickle
I vote no fob---this beautiful bag is decorative on its own! So pretty!
Aug 5, 2012, 11:47pm   #56
I voted shells, I like the different metallics in it against the blue. I have been looking at a lot of jewelry online the past few days though...might have skewed my perspective!
Aug 6, 2012, 1:24pm   #57
Adrift and At Peace
I'm a Maryland girl, born and bred, so I had to vote for the crab!!
Aug 6, 2012, 10:52pm   #58
"The Bag Whisperer!"
Originally Posted by Jessi319
Well, that's a tough one!! Because they all look great for various reasons. I'd say since I"m more of a "matchy" kinda gal, I like the snorkel and the sea shells, but would probably "mix it up" and put a few others like if I were wearing a red shirt one day, then the crab to pull it all together (because he's too cute to ignore), etc.
I never thought about matching the fob to my clothes, cool idea!
Aug 6, 2012, 10:53pm   #59
"The Bag Whisperer!"
Originally Posted by eehlers
I'm a Maryland girl, born and bred, so I had to vote for the crab!!
That's a cute crab, thanks!
Aug 6, 2012, 10:54pm   #60
"The Bag Whisperer!"
Originally Posted by Porter4
I voted shells, I like the different metallics in it against the blue. I have been looking at a lot of jewelry online the past few days though...might have skewed my perspective!
I'm using the shells right now on my bonnie straw tote - they are so pretty but still subtle!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach