Home Contemporary Designers Coach

Five New Carolines in July

POST A REPLY

May 11, 2012, 6:06am   #136
He got SWAG!!!
Originally Posted by enigma97
Hell I aint picky if any of u girls wanna play sugar mama

OMG I just spit at the screen - girl u a TRUE nut - BUT when u want something damn u want it - that is how an addict does it-
May 11, 2012, 6:48am   #137
Originally Posted by ISTYLE
LOL, I was thinking more along the lines of selling a kidney on the black market.
KIDDING
I hear you can live a full life with just one kidney, ijs

Hell I aint picky if any of u girls wanna play sugar mama
You are too much!!!

Originally Posted by proffashionista
Oh, wow....Anytime I see that aubergine, I feel like I need to cover my bottom half with a bed sheet and smoke a cigarette...!
Prof, I'm going to look away and give you a moment
May 11, 2012, 7:02am   #138
I'm loving the gathered, but I have enough 'gathers' in my life right now.

The black buff is hollering hard. How much is she? I may have to lift the FP moratorium on this. D$$m, I have stayed out of this thread deliberately because I knew this would happen.
May 11, 2012, 7:17am   #139
Originally Posted by tannedsilk
I'm loving the gathered, but I have enough 'gathers' in my life right now.

The black buff is hollering hard. How much is she? I may have to lift the FP moratorium on this. D$$m, I have stayed out of this thread deliberately because I knew this would happen.
She's only $798.
May 11, 2012, 7:23am   #140
Originally Posted by princess69
She's only $798.
Thanks P69, gonna take a hard look at my girls and see who can be released to make way for mama
May 11, 2012, 8:31am   #141
Coachie-in-training
Originally Posted by crazyforcoach09

OMG I just spit at the screen - girl u a TRUE nut - BUT when u want something damn u want it - that is how an addict does it-
I should be ashamed...right???? Hehehe
May 11, 2012, 8:33am   #142
Coachie-in-training
Somehow...I think this string proves...Coach is going all wrong with their marketing strategy!
May 11, 2012, 10:18am   #143
Originally Posted by BonBonz
Nothing yet of 19850 or 19851.
Anything come up on the last two python bags?
May 11, 2012, 10:27am   #144
Anything come up on the last two python bags?
I am having a hard time concentrating at work waiting to see these last two bags lol. Was hoping to at least see a DD before the PCE was over!
May 11, 2012, 10:28am   #145
He got SWAG!!!
I should be ashamed...right???? Hehehe

not at all GET YA BAG girl
May 11, 2012, 10:40am   #146
Originally Posted by Shaku
I am having a hard time concentrating at work waiting to see these last two bags lol. Was hoping to at least see a DD before the PCE was over!
LOL same here!
May 11, 2012, 11:00am   #147
No 6-month pin 4 me!

I must admit the $400 difference is quite persuasive.
But I wonder if the buff may slouch more and not be as structured
I think you are guessing correctly on the black. IMO the black is like the "buffalo croc" dk brown Caroline released in fall. Mine is the least structured of all those carolines.

The bronze one reminds me very much of the taupe shimmer Caroline from fall as well.

So two bags that are new color iterations of fall 2011 releases here, I think. ...
May 11, 2012, 11:22am   #148
No 6-month pin 4 me!

Noooo...ok..so do I sell off 5 or 6 bags or hit the street corner??
Lol. Can you picture it...all of us Caroline fans holding onto another coach bag, leaning on lamposts spaced out about every six blocks like some unwritten franchise agreement. Lol!
May 11, 2012, 11:23am   #149
No 6-month pin 4 me!
Originally Posted by crushgoil

Hahaha love it. Are you planning to pick one up?
I believe so! How about u?
May 11, 2012, 11:42am   #150
Originally Posted by proffashionista
I think you are guessing correctly on the black. IMO the black is like the "buffalo croc" dk brown Caroline released in fall. Mine is the least structured of all those carolines.

The bronze one reminds me very much of the taupe shimmer Caroline from fall as well.

So two bags that are new color iterations of fall 2011 releases here, I think. ...

Yes, I think that is one of a few bags we are twins on. I love mine but in comparsison to the new wovens they are much slouchier, although I think my Vachetta Caroline is the least structured of all of them.

I love how the wovens have very little collapse even when empty. It seems like the new buff croc used the same patteren as the gold Caroline from the spring with the seam in the middle which helps but not a lot.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach