Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Dedicated Thread To Mod Shots

POST A REPLY

Jun 28, 2012, 2:13pm   #331
Fab Fashionista
For reference, I am 5'4", size 6 - In-laid C Peyton . . .
Attached Images

Jun 28, 2012, 2:40pm   #332
Shoebaglady
~Totes & Pockets~
Originally Posted by Fab Fashionista
For reference, I am 5'4", size 6 - In-laid C Peyton . . .
Love it! The yellow belt is a great idea!! You look so trendy!
Jun 28, 2012, 4:56pm   #333
Fab Fashionista
Originally Posted by Shoebaglady
Love it! The yellow belt is a great idea!! You look so trendy!
You are so sweet :). Thanks!!
Jun 28, 2012, 10:08pm   #334
N
NewlyHooked
Originally Posted by realhousewife
She is definitely a keeper! Love the matching wallet!
Thank you! I moved into the wallet yesterday because she matches the lining of my gray Brooke duffle perfectly!

Originally Posted by kath00
I love my lagoon bag! I think it matches just about anything. Waaay more exciting than a tan bag, IMHO! I saw stick with it. Then in the fall you may want to pick up a darker, more winter colored bag. That will get you through pretty much all the seasons! Kath
Yay...you have one too! I am shocked by how much it does match. I think I just need to take the plunge before the summer is over and I can't enjoy her! I definitely have my eye on some of the fall colors (aubergine is calling my name!). Thanks!

Originally Posted by Melon1
I would exchange it for something more versatile if you don't have many bags so that you can have something you can wear everyday but is still stylish. I love the Sophias and Lindseys and the outlets are full of Kristins at half price...
Thanks for the feedback! I do have a grey Brooke duffle (that I love!) and just received my black Pinnacle Laila that I was able to get in the outlet sale, so both those are pretty versatile. I THINK I am leaning towards keeping the Audrey for summer and doing a Sophia or Lindsay in one of the fall colors (love the aubergine or maybe even the acorn?). Thanks again! :)
Jul 1, 2012, 1:03am   #335
k
kath00
A few more mod shots I took when I got my latest outlet goodies: slate Laila and woven Laila.
Attached Images

Jul 1, 2012, 1:08am   #336
aagh
aagh

Two of the most beautiful lailas...both look great on you!!
Jul 1, 2012, 12:52pm   #337
CashmereFiend
Originally Posted by kath00
A few more mod shots I took when I got my latest outlet goodies: slate Laila and woven Laila.
OH my GOD. I so wish my outlets had Lailas. But I'm very happy these gorgeous lailas went to an equally gorgeous Coachie who will appreciate them properly!
Jul 1, 2012, 12:55pm   #338
CashmereFiend
I know I already posted a pic of this bag carried satchel-style, but I'm so obsessed that I've decided to add a cross-body pic. This has become my favorite weekend bag of the summer, and it's rubbing off on my wardrobe choices (today's outfit being no exception).

More denim woven baby sage:

Jul 1, 2012, 8:26pm   #339
r
realhousewife
Originally Posted by CashmereFiend
I know I already posted a pic of this bag carried satchel-style, but I'm so obsessed that I've decided to add a cross-body pic. This has become my favorite weekend bag of the summer, and it's rubbing off on my wardrobe choices (today's outfit being no exception).

DId that bag come with the round "C" hangtag, or is it from a different bag?
Jul 2, 2012, 1:28am   #340
k
kath00
OH my GOD. I so wish my outlets had Lailas. But I'm very happy these gorgeous lailas went to an equally gorgeous Coachie who will appreciate them properly!
LOL! You are too sweet. <3 I was lucky I got these with the help of an awesome TPFer. My outlet didn't get Lailas either. Katherine
Jul 2, 2012, 10:13am   #341
c
crazyforcoach09
STOP REPEATIN YASELF

ITA - the best crossbody bag - and a great weekend bag --- I used my mushroom woven all weekends - Twins on Denim
Jul 2, 2012, 1:01pm   #342
CashmereFiend
Originally Posted by realhousewife
DId that bag come with the round "C" hangtag, or is it from a different bag?

You have to buy the round "tag" separately. It's actually a charm currently for sale on coach.com (or your local boutique)- there are two different kinds available now.
Jul 6, 2012, 9:10pm   #343
PiojisPink
Pink Lover

This is one of my favorites too! I had a hard time picking between denim blue and mushroom, I ended up making my 5 yr old niece pick for me! Shame on me!
Jul 7, 2012, 1:14am   #344
just1morebag
#PaiNT IT!!!!
Woven gray Kristin round satchel,,, Great size!!! i love this style right now!!

Jul 7, 2012, 7:03am   #345
c
crazyforcoach09
STOP REPEATIN YASELF
Originally Posted by just1morebag
Woven gray Kristin round satchel,,, Great size!!! i love this style right now!!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this style - trying to tell myself i dont need #6
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >