Coach Spring 2014 Preview [TPF OFFICIAL]

POST A REPLY

Oct 10, 2013, 6:42pm   #1

Oct 10, 2013, 6:42pm   #2

Oct 10, 2013, 6:43pm   #3
Love my ladybug
Yahoo!!!!
Oct 10, 2013, 6:51pm   #4
Nothing pops this time :( the silver circle thing on the shoes and bracelet looks like a bottle opener and some of the new shapes look too much like a Louis Vuitton Alma
Oct 10, 2013, 6:54pm   #5
Laughing helps.
Originally Posted by WVUdani
Nothing pops this time :( the silver circle thing on the shoes and bracelet looks like a bottle opener and some of the new shapes look too much like a Louis Vuitton Alma
Is that what this shape is reminding me of, an Alma? It definitely made me think of LV, but I didn't know which LV.
Attached Images

Oct 10, 2013, 6:55pm   #6
Interesting stuff. Nothing popped out at me for a "gotta have it" but I'm still excited to see Coach's direction. Lots of really unexpected things so far.
Oct 10, 2013, 6:57pm   #7
Sweet Tater
Thank you, Vlad.
Oct 10, 2013, 7:02pm   #8
Thanks Vlad! Love the python, and a few others so far��
Oct 10, 2013, 7:04pm   #9
Thanks for the beautiful pics! A few things look really cute but I don't want to examine too closely, there are so many beautiful fall bags to come :). I'll be back to visit this thread on Jan 1 lolol :)
Oct 10, 2013, 7:05pm   #10
LOVING my iPhone 5s!
Thanks for the pics, Vlad! Happy (?) to say that my wallet looks safe... Interesting direction that Coach is taking.
Oct 10, 2013, 7:06pm   #11
Originally Posted by HappySilly
Is that what this shape is reminding me of, an Alma? It definitely made me think of LV, but I didn't know which LV.
Yes! Very Alma. I really like the direction Coach is taking! I can't wait for the new Borough sizes and colors...
Oct 10, 2013, 7:07pm   #12
I am loving the coral color borough bag, I miss out on bright coral this spring/summer so that is on my radar!
Oct 10, 2013, 7:07pm   #13
Laughing helps.
Originally Posted by Belle79
Yes! Very Alma. I really like the direction Coach is taking! I can't wait for the new Borough sizes and colors...
Yes! The Borough has my full attention. Not sure if I want marobox (smooth) or pebbled.
Oct 10, 2013, 7:13pm   #14
Thanks Vlad!
Oct 10, 2013, 7:17pm   #15
I'm loving the painted look mini tanner! Just wish the background was black as I already have a white mini tanner. Maybe for summer or fall. LOL!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach