Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Coach Positively Pink Watch

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Oct 4, 2005, 4:43am   #1
c
chemlex
http://www.coach.com/shop/product_no...e&cm_ven=Email

I must say it's a gorgeous watch for a good cause. For every watch sold, Coach will donate $100 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Oct 4, 2005, 4:50am   #2
Noriko
Account Deactivated
Its awesome that coach is donating to such a good casue :) If I were into Coach and needed a new watch I'd be there.
Oct 4, 2005, 11:19am   #3
Megs
I love bags
You beat me to it Chem!! I'm posting about Coach stuff for the cause tomorrow!!! I just finished the write up this morning and just saw that you posted that-- great minds think alike! :)
Oct 4, 2005, 3:14pm   #4
c
chemlex
Originally Posted by Megs
You beat me to it Chem!! I'm posting about Coach stuff for the cause tomorrow!!! I just finished the write up this morning and just saw that you posted that-- great minds think alike! :)
What can I say? We both have great taste. If you want to delete this thread because you're posting something similiar in the blog, I'm cool with that.
Oct 4, 2005, 3:21pm   #5
Megs
I love bags
Nope! But the post is up now!!

Coach Supports the Fight Against Breast Cancer

Great to see our minds think alike!!
Aug 6, 2009, 3:52pm   #6
l
lovecoachmore
Account Deactivated
I've heard somewhere in the last couple of months that COACH was going to do it's first ever Breast Cancer BAG this year!!! I bet it'll be GORGEOUS!!

Coach needs to do more to support BC, afterall 95% of their customers have GOT to be women, and I ALWAYS donate to BC if nothing else. I always figure it'll benefit myself or someone I know at one point in my life!!! It's a GREAT CAUSE!!!
Aug 6, 2009, 5:02pm   #7
jeh3v
RM Love
^I can't WAIT to see this BC bag. I'm thinking a nice soft pink Maggie look alike with a ribbon charm would be fabulous!!!
Aug 6, 2009, 8:41pm   #8
Calico
Holy thread resurrection, Batman!!
I think this is a new record!
Aug 6, 2009, 9:38pm   #9
COACH ADDICT
SMW -slm ...
What a great cause and I love it that I can be a part of it. I am so in for this.
Aug 6, 2009, 10:18pm   #10
SugarDaisy
~Lovely + Alive~
Originally Posted by Calico
Holy thread resurrection, Batman!!
I think this is a new record!
Aug 6, 2009, 10:50pm   #11
oriolesfan22
Loving Coach and LV
I was all excited....then saw how old this is!
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > >