Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Coach, made in turkey?

POST A REPLY

Jun 28, 2006, 2:57am   #16
p
pursefetish
i have a mini signatures soho hobo that i bought from the actual coach store and it says it was made in turkey so im betting yours is real
Jun 28, 2006, 9:59am   #17
kathyrose
The Bargain Hunter
Bags with certain materials are made somewhere else I think. Not all bags are made in China.
Jun 29, 2006, 2:45pm   #18
abandonedimages
brian&vanessa :]
Originally Posted by dk2504
hi cityivy,
im sure if you post some pictures we would be able to help you out alot more concerning the authenticity :-)
Good Luck
Yep, if you post pictures we'd be more than willing to help you! Dont sweat it though, I'm sure its real.
Jun 29, 2006, 4:46pm   #19
A
Alexenjie
I believe before they sent all of their bags to be made in China they were making them in several locations like - Hungary, Costa Rica,& Turkey. I think those places were cheaper than having them made in the USA and then China became even cheaper than those countries. Peggy
Jun 29, 2006, 5:51pm   #20
L
LovinLeather
MERHABA (Hello in Turkish)
Hey, I lived in Turkey, Istanbul....I had a leather suit back in 1974 when leather was NOT cool!! They do great leather work there! GREAT country...I miss it...thanks for the memories...! Coach in Turkey?? WOW!
May 19, 2007, 5:47pm   #21
superstar
I Love You Mommy
So this is real? Fist time I've noticed Turkey inside of a coach bag.
May 19, 2007, 11:05pm   #22
Wicked
This thread got me thinking,.....so I checked my old purses in my eBay stash. These are the all leather ones, some may be 10 years old or more. Made in the US 3, Hungry 2, Italy 1 and China 1.
May 20, 2007, 3:00am   #23
tiny cat
soft and fuzzy!
I have a genuine sig demi from a couple years ago made in Turkey, so I know that some of them are made there (not sure if they've moved all production to China now though). If everything else checks out I'd say it's probably real.
Jan 13, 2011, 10:03pm   #24
C
Coachlover29
I have the same problem lately my COACH BAG inside on the leather tag thing said :

THIS IS A COACH BAG. IT WAS HANDCRAFTED IN TURKEY FROM THE FINEST MATERIALS TRIMMED WITH GENUINE LEATHER ITS SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL REFLECT OUR COMMITMENT TO ENDURING QUALITY.
and underneath that NO(line under o) G 0 4 5 - 6 8 0 8 (in caps)

I love the bag but is it real or fake I checked websites to see if it is real or fake so far its real the cc's are straight up and down and the trim down the middle on the back of it is perfect and the cc's look like there is no trim there and etc, but if you can please help me !
shannon
Last edited Jan 13, 2011 at 10:08pm. Reason: I love COACH bags and I need help.
Jan 13, 2011, 10:07pm   #25
C
Coachlover29
Originally Posted by Coachlover29
I have the same problem lately my COACH BAG inside on the leather tag thing said :

THIS IS A COACH BAG. IT WAS HANDCRAFTED IN TURKEY FROM THE FINEST MATERIALS TRIMMED WITH GENUINE LEATHER ITS SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL REFLECT OUR COMMITMENT TO ENDURING QUALITY.

I love the bag but is it real or fake I checked websites to see if it is real or fake so far its real the cc's are straight up and down and the trim down the middle on the back of it is perfect and the cc's look like there is no trim there and etc, but if you can please help me !
shannon

My mom said it was real COACH bag cause evrything was perfect about it even though its hand cratfed in Turkey ENJOY!!!
Jan 13, 2011, 10:37pm   #26
Hyacinth
Originally Posted by Coachlover29

shannon
Sorry, but if you've copied the information correctly, there's a chance your bag may not be genuine.

Please post photos of the inside and outside of the bag at the Coach Shopping - Authenticate This Coach thread. We especially need to see clear photos of the creed patch.

BTW, MANY fakes have correctly-aligned patterns and decent quality leather. Neither of those ever proves that a bag is genuine.
Jan 13, 2011, 10:43pm   #27
Beriloffun
yuppp coach definitely makes bags everywhere, including turkey (my homeland!! lol)
Jan 13, 2011, 10:55pm   #28
C
Champloo80
Account Deactivated
They are made in China, Turkey, Costa Rica...the exotic skins use to be made in Italy, until Coach decided to stop doing them
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >