Home Contemporary Designers Coach

coach made in india?

POST A REPLY

Dec 3, 2010, 5:50pm   #16
N
Originally Posted by stephanie84
i knw tat coach is made in china but i've a coach from a seller which is made in india.. can anyone aadvise mi on tis? tks

Hi Stephanie. I bought a bag direct from the Coach store 4 days ago and when I got home I noticed the creed said made in India - I have never seen that before. SO - since I bought it in the actual store, it is definitely real ... so they obviously have some creeds that say made in India, although like I said, I've never seen that before - and I have over a dozen Coach bags. Hope that helps.
Dec 3, 2010, 6:18pm   #17
To me it looks like the "A" in the Coach on the front of the bag is offset from the rest of the letters.
Dec 3, 2010, 9:26pm   #18
Sterling silver jewlery is made in Thailand
Mens SLG is made in Inda
Wallet and Handbags are made in China
some apparrel is made in Philippines
Dec 4, 2010, 10:29pm   #19
Originally Posted by coachgloria
Sterling silver jewlery is made in Thailand
Mens SLG is made in Inda
Wallet and Handbags are made in China
some apparrel is made in Philippines
Coach also makes some bags and accessories in Vietnam, including a pebbled leather Duffle that I bought at the outlet a few months ago.

The only countries of origin that should raise automatic red flags are Korea and any Signature C bag that says it was made in the U.S.
Sep 29, 2011, 4:53am   #20
l
i have one coach swingpack made in india..i dont know authentic or fake ..pls help me
Apr 29, 2013, 5:25pm   #21
I have various coach bags, matching wristlets, wallets, etc. Most have made in China, however I also have items made in Vietnam, India, The Philippines, and Thailand. They are all authentic coach:)
Apr 29, 2013, 5:33pm   #22
Originally Posted by Hyacinth
Stephanie, I looked a your bag too and Starrymaz is 100 percent correct- that bag is counterfeit, I don't care what the seller told you. A bag would NEVER be allowed to leave a Coach factory with those kinds of mistakes. NEVER. And outlet stamps can be faked.

Just because the "seller said that someone else said..." why do you think they were telling you the truth? If you're so convinced, than post the auction number for everyone to see.

And everyone else - take a GOOD look at the creed and other photos of the bag Stephanie's asking about, post 1770:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-sho...ml#post7126447
ahhh yes, i see it! its a nice looking bag at first glance. but if you look closely at the COACH insignia the A and the C don't line up right!!

i'm sorry. -- i'm excited i learned enough through reading in here and other sites that i see the flaws!! never thought i would be able to spot a good fake! (well its a good fake to me, not sure what the experts think, lol)
Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 5:47pm.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach