Home Contemporary Designers Coach

Coach Fall 2012 Non-Legacy Thread

POST A REPLY

Aug 10, 2012, 1:30am   #46
k
Originally Posted by iman1999
so is the smaller size caroline still going to be called caroline still?
I think someone said Carrie?? I guess we don't know yet...
Aug 10, 2012, 5:34am   #47
Handbags Happen
Originally Posted by kath00
Okay that would be too cute.
Aug 10, 2012, 7:32am   #48
Same here. And I voiced that opinion on the Legacy thread and got my head bitten off. So I am SUPER excited to have this thread to focus on the non-Legacy bags! Thank you so much for starting this and giving us our own little home to share the new stuff!!!

Katherine
Kath I tried to post to support you over there but I can't post to TPF from my work computer, I tried about 6 times!! Anyway, I'm home today and totally agreed with your post and there was nothing wrong with what you said.

It almost made me start another thread about non-Legacy that wasn't titled as nice as this one LOL.
Aug 10, 2012, 7:35am   #49
Oh be still my heart and THANK YOU for posting this!!!!! FREAKING SWEET!!!!! Waiting anxiously for more updates on this!!

Originally Posted by xoespresso
I'm looking forward to more legacy this fall, but still love Madison :)

There are several new Madison styles coming out for Oct - the Carrie, which is described as a tote (#21227); the Annabel, described as a cross body (#21241); and the Juliette, which is described as a satchel (#21222).

No pictures of any of these yet, unfortunately, but I'm def going to try to keep an eye on anything that turns up.... Also keeping my fingers crossed that the Carrie is the mini Caroline - esp since it is "only" $498 :)

I've also heard that there will be patent leather Willis bags in brass/crimson and silver/cobalt for Nov. no photos to be found yet, but the style #s are 21244 for the normal size, 21246 for the mini, and 22061 for the city.

(I posted this in the other fall thread, so apologies if you've all seen this already!)
Aug 10, 2012, 7:46am   #50
m
can't wait to see the crimson willis!!
Aug 10, 2012, 8:04am   #51
K
Any idea if the Juliette #21222 is a N/S or E/W type of satchel? And crimson sounds good.
Aug 10, 2012, 8:15am   #52
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I,too, have the most recent PCE expiring on Sunday and have just not be GRABBED by any of the Legacy line...I did purchase the colorblocked Willis a few months ago to take on a trip (and do love it)- but I want something else. Love the Lindseys, Sophias...well...the Madison lines...thrilled to see the new colours for the Isabelle.
If I call JAX, do you think I can order the magenta/silver that is due to come out 8/14 and use the PCE?
I am DYING for some more purple!!!
Aug 10, 2012, 9:34am   #53

There are several new Madison styles coming out for Oct - the Carrie, which is described as a tote (#21227); the Annabel, described as a cross body (#21241); and the Juliette, which is described as a satchel (#21222).

No pictures of any of these yet, unfortunately, but I'm def going to try to keep an eye on anything that turns up.... Also keeping my fingers crossed that the Carrie is the mini Caroline - esp since it is "only" $498 :)

I've also heard that there will be patent leather Willis bags in brass/crimson and silver/cobalt for Nov. no photos to be found yet, but the style #s are 21244 for the normal size, 21246 for the mini, and 22061 for the city.

(I posted this in the other fall thread, so apologies if you've all seen this already!)
Can't wait to see any & all dd's as they come available...
Thanks
Aug 10, 2012, 9:41am   #54
OMG is the mini Caroline for real? I thought it was just wishful thinking on our part. But if Carrie is a tote, then that would not be the mini Caroline. Wonder if Juliette is replacing Sophia. I love Sophia but am ready for a new satchel style
Aug 10, 2012, 10:06am   #55
Originally Posted by iman1999
so is the smaller size caroline still going to be called caroline still?

Originally Posted by melissatrv
OMG is the mini Caroline for real? I thought it was just wishful thinking on our part. But if Carrie is a tote, then that would not be the mini Caroline. Wonder if Juliette is replacing Sophia. I love Sophia but am ready for a new satchel style
The mini Caroline is def for real. Im not 100% sure what the name is -- I originally guessed it might be the Carrie since that would be cute, but if Coach worked like that, we'd have the Lindsey/Lynn instead of the Lindsey/Sophia, so maybe not... The Juliette satchel, maybe?

Apparently there are no pix in the system yet of the new Oct silhouettes, so it's hard to match names with styles or even fully visualize what each style will be like.... :(
Aug 10, 2012, 10:13am   #56
I'm particularly excited to see the new Willis colors and materials - patent leather just sounds so great
Aug 10, 2012, 10:54am   #57
COACH Girl
I'm hoping for some new Sophia colors and textures, especially if they are non patent, and would probably order a silver / black Willis in regular leather. I didn't like the brass on the original black Willis.
Aug 10, 2012, 11:03am   #58

This is exciting. The legacy collection is growing on me but I am still a Madison lover at heart. I'll look forward to seeing this new styles.
Aug 10, 2012, 11:09am   #59
Originally Posted by adaorange View Post
well i just posted this over in the other thread but here's the info i got on the phone today:

i'm going to add the info I got from Jax about upcoming Isabelle colors:
black/silver available 8/23
magenta/silver (svmj) available 8/14
mahogany/brass- unknown availability
jade/silver- unknown availability
citron/silver- unknown availabilty

I'm so excited about the Isabelle and the colors it will be coming in. I bought the Persimmon when it came out, but it still has tags on it as I am not in love with the color. I haven't returned it as I was afraid they weren't doing any more of them and that color was better than nothing. I will be the 1st one in line to exchange it for the mahogany when it is available:)
Aug 10, 2012, 11:22am   #60
NeoCoachieZoomDweeby
Originally Posted by unfurling
I'm particularly excited to see the new Willis colors and materials - patent leather just sounds so great
Same here!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach