Home > >

Coach Fall 2012 Master Thread

POST A REPLY

Jun 23, 2012, 5:22pm   #721
Weekend shopper
Mike Ness Fan!

BonBonz posted this DD a few pages back. Does anyone have any information on this bag? Thanks
Jun 23, 2012, 5:39pm   #722
firstclasscoach
living the upgrade
With the exception of the long fur bag, I just can't get excited about this collection. It's all just classic throwbacks in primary colors with huge tassels thrown on. Boring. Hope this is just a small sneak preview and that there are more lines coming.
Jun 23, 2012, 6:27pm   #723
G
Gerry
Originally Posted by crazy coach
Yes..u can order it from customer service! The color is actually navy not black
Hey there,crazy coach, thanks for the reply. By customer service, do you mean calling a Coach store? The web site had no idea at all about these!!
Jun 23, 2012, 6:48pm   #724
lacey_stiletto
Handbags Happen
Originally Posted by firstclasscoach
With the exception of the long fur bag, I just can't get excited about this collection. It's all just classic throwbacks in primary colors with huge tassels thrown on. Boring. Hope this is just a small sneak preview and that there are more lines coming.
That's exactly why I like it. One man's ceiling = another man's floor!
Jun 23, 2012, 7:08pm   #725
emilybug
purse fickle
Originally Posted by lacey_stiletto
That's exactly why I like it. One man's ceiling = another man's floor!
ITA! I'm getting really excited about all the modernized throwbacks! It's what made me fall in love with Coach to begin with soooooo many years ago!
Jun 23, 2012, 7:15pm   #726
SilviaLovesBags
Toaster for Toaster
Originally Posted by emilybug
ITA! I'm getting really excited about all the modernized throwbacks! It's what made me fall in love with Coach to begin with soooooo many years ago!
I agree with both of you, It's what I fell in love back in the early 90's. I can't wait!
Jun 23, 2012, 7:22pm   #727
emilybug
purse fickle
Can any one of you experts find out any info on this colorblock flap satchel? Style #, price, date available to order? LOVEEEEEEEEEE it.

Jun 23, 2012, 10:02pm   #728
c
crazy coach
Originally Posted by lizziejean3
I'm wanting that one too! Mind saying how much it is?

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum
Originally Posted by Gerry
Who has these bags for sale,already? Are you talking about the black,tan and red one?

This the bag I got... love
Attached Images

Jun 23, 2012, 10:10pm   #729
c
crazy coach
Hey there,crazy coach, thanks for the reply. By customer service, do you mean calling a Coach store? The web site had no idea at all about these!!
Order now!
Jun 24, 2012, 9:36am   #730
shoperadictgirl

This is the bag I'm considering exchanging my cobalt pilot duffle for. The ONLY thing that is holding me back is the PILOT part.

19979, $398??? PLEASE do a reveal!!!
Jun 24, 2012, 9:43am   #731
shoperadictgirl
And this!
http://www.herworldplus.com/sites/de...ketBag_RED.jpg
Any info on this yet? Price, colors, style number, etc.? Think I saw this bag in the orginal fall thread in cognac too.

What is this bag called: http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1340227074
Last edited Jun 24, 2012 at 9:48am.
Jun 24, 2012, 11:48am   #732
c
crazy coach
Sorry for the late response on the road with my new bag.....yes, call call coach customer
Service...the style number is 19995....they had hundreds because it going to be a department store item...i got the number from dillards preview book.....call today
Jun 24, 2012, 12:41pm   #733
SilverSea

Please tell me what the price is?!??? What are the dimensions? Is the strap long enough to wear crossbody comfortably if your "fluffy"? Item 19799 large duffle in tan,red,navy.
Jun 24, 2012, 2:48pm   #734
madisonave5011
Originally Posted by Weekend shopper
BonBonz posted this DD a few pages back. Does anyone have any information on this bag? Thanks
This is the colorblock penny shoulder purse. style: 19898 $258 Jax has them available to order now.
Jun 24, 2012, 2:53pm   #735
madisonave5011
Can any one of you experts find out any info on this colorblock flap satchel? Style #, price, date available to order? LOVEEEEEEEEEE it.
Not sure of the style number but I know the price will be $498. Not bad huh? I thought this bag would be more.

I will look up the style number today.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >