Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Coach denim patchwork Gone. :(

POST A REPLY

Jul 24, 2012, 3:27pm   #91
HappySilly
Laughing helps.
I saw that just a few minutes ago! No reserve will attract even more attention!
Jul 24, 2012, 9:24pm   #92
QueenLouis
Wow, someone bought one for a $695 BIN when it could have started at $398. Guess I have no hope of getting one unless I want to shell out ~$700. :(
Jul 24, 2012, 10:02pm   #93
Toonces
Yeah, it's bad
I think that like any other Coach bags this one will be cyclical. It's hot and hard to find right now, but down the road they will come back up on eBay and Bonanza. If you really want it and don't want to pay these redic over inflated prices, put it on your watch list and be patient. You'll get one.
Jul 24, 2012, 10:02pm   #94
coachgirl555
Originally Posted by QueenLouis
Wow, someone bought one for a $695 BIN when it could have started at $398. Guess I have no hope of getting one unless I want to shell out ~$700. :(
And someone just did a BIN on a used one for $500
Jul 24, 2012, 10:10pm   #95
ponytail
How come this bag is so popular? I can't remember a recent Coach which has sold this high!
Jul 24, 2012, 10:24pm   #96
lacey_stiletto
Handbags Happen
Originally Posted by ponytail
How come this bag is so popular? I can't remember a recent Coach which has sold this high!
I would say ... People want what they can't have ... And the discussions here are driving up the interest and the price.
Jul 24, 2012, 10:30pm   #97
HappySilly
Laughing helps.
Originally Posted by lacey_stiletto

I would say ... People want what they can't have ... And the discussions here are driving up the interest and the price.
True. Some time not too long ago, someone here did say that with all the talk here (and just think of the amount of lurkers), that this bag would grow in popularity.
Jul 28, 2012, 4:07am   #98
pdxmatts
This is crazy! Now the BIN's are going from $795 to $900. They're not even bothering with an auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123
Jul 28, 2012, 4:52am   #99
QueenLouis
And the other one that started lower is the person with NO feedback who had all the stolen photos before it was taken down. Now they seem to have legit photos... but I still don't feel comfortable bidding/buying from someone with absolutely no feedback, even as a buyer.
Jul 28, 2012, 4:59am   #100
pdxmatts
And the other one that started lower is the person with NO feedback who had all the stolen photos before it was taken down. Now they seem to have legit photos... but I still don't feel comfortable bidding/buying from someone with absolutely no feedback, even as a buyer.
It's funny, the pictures are definately better than the $900 BIN auction. All the bidders are newbies and probably don't know any better.
Jul 28, 2012, 5:33am   #101
lacey_stiletto
Handbags Happen
Originally Posted by pdxmatts
This is crazy! Now the BIN's are going from $795 to $900. They're not even bothering with an auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123

That's awesome. In a really eff'd-up kinda way...

I say, we should all go ga-ga over some lil MFF floozy and make a big deal about it here, and see if it gets listed for boocoo dinero immediately!

I betcha...
Jul 28, 2012, 9:28am   #102
QueenLouis
Originally Posted by lacey_stiletto

That's awesome. In a really eff'd-up kinda way...

I say, we should all go ga-ga over some lil MFF floozy and make a big deal about it here, and see if it gets listed for boocoo dinero immediately!

I betcha...
Oh I'm sure. I sort of wonder if some of the hype here is created by the people trying to sell too. Great marketing/sales tactic.
Jul 28, 2012, 9:44am   #103
lacey_stiletto
Handbags Happen
Oh I'm sure. I sort of wonder if some of the hype here is created by the people trying to sell too. Great marketing/sales tactic.
I don't think any of the folks who have been vocal about buying the bag, wanting the bag or searching for the bag are intentionally doing that to create a demand. But I do think there are plenty of lurkers who see an opportunity and make hay with it.

It's fine by me. Nobody is twisting anybody else's arm. If people scream loud enough, I'm sure Coach will make more, or another similar.
Jul 28, 2012, 9:56am   #104
visio1
Luv @ 1st Sight Tote
Originally Posted by pdxmatts
This is crazy! Now the BIN's are going from $795 to $900.

Pure Madness !!!

Last edited Jul 28, 2012 at 10:05am.
Jul 29, 2012, 7:23pm   #105
QueenLouis
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-NW...item4aba49ca09

If you look closely at the pictures in this listing, it has a Coach Factory price tag???
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >