Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Coach denim patchwork Gone. :(

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 19, 2012, 4:04pm   #46
visio1's Avatar
visio1
Luv @ 1st Sight Tote
Originally Posted by ponytail
Holy Hannah!!

How many were made? Was it a Limited Edition?
Yea, I think it was a Limited Edition with only 500 made ?...plus, once they sold out, I called and was told they did not show a replenishment date in the system...on eBay it looks like the bidder h***h REALLY REALLY want this one !!!!
Jul 19, 2012, 4:14pm   #47
ponytail's Avatar
ponytail
Member
Originally Posted by visio1
Yea, I think it was a Limited Edition with only 500 made ?...plus, once they sold out, I called and was told they did not show a replenishment date in the system...on eBay it looks like the bidder h***h REALLY REALLY want this one !!!!
I know!! Crazy but as a PP said I bet the seller is happy today!
Jul 19, 2012, 4:43pm   #48
visio1's Avatar
visio1
Luv @ 1st Sight Tote
Originally Posted by ponytail
I know!! Crazy but as a PP said I bet the seller is happy today!
That's a crazy bid...I sure hope the person that wins will actually pay.
Jul 19, 2012, 4:53pm   #49
pdxmatts's Avatar
pdxmatts
Member
The seller of the eBay listing that is at $660 knows that the other seller used their pictures and asked them to remove them. That doesn't seem to deter people from bidding. Crazy!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Co...item1e7052da6e
Jul 19, 2012, 4:59pm   #50
visio1's Avatar
visio1
Luv @ 1st Sight Tote
Originally Posted by pdxmatts
The seller of the eBay listing that is at $660 knows that the other seller used their pictures and asked them to remove them. That doesn't seem to deter people from bidding. Crazy!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Co...item1e7052da6e
How do you know they were asked to remove the pics ?...clearly they were the same set of pics...it wasn't smart to use the serial no pic too.
Jul 19, 2012, 5:07pm   #51
pdxmatts's Avatar
pdxmatts
Member
Originally Posted by visio1
How do you know they were asked to remove the pics ?...clearly they were the same set of pics...it wasn't smart to use the serial no pic too.
I messaged them and they told me they saw it and asked them to remove the pics and if they didn't they would report them.
Jul 19, 2012, 5:22pm   #52
visio1's Avatar
visio1
Luv @ 1st Sight Tote
Originally Posted by pdxmatts
I messaged them and they told me they saw it and asked them to remove the pics and if they didn't they would report them.
That was very nice of you to alert them...but ur right, ppl are not deterred from bidding on the suspect listing...maybe I should sell mines if ppl are so desperate to get this style...have you ever seen anything like this with other handbags ?!
Jul 19, 2012, 5:34pm   #53
pdxmatts's Avatar
pdxmatts
Member
Originally Posted by visio1
That was very nice of you to alert them...but ur right, ppl are not deterred from bidding on the suspect listing...maybe I should sell mines if ppl are so desperate to get this style...have you ever seen anything like this with other handbags ?!
I've actually not seen this before. People really want this bag it seems
Jul 19, 2012, 5:47pm   #54
HappySilly's Avatar
HappySilly
Laughing helps.
Gone for $711.29! h***h got her bag.
Jul 19, 2012, 5:48pm   #55
visio1's Avatar
visio1
Luv @ 1st Sight Tote
The bidding just ended...WOWSER !!!

$711.29
Jul 19, 2012, 5:49pm   #56
QueenLouis's Avatar
QueenLouis
Member
Originally Posted by pdxmatts
The seller of the eBay listing that is at $660 knows that the other seller used their pictures and asked them to remove them. That doesn't seem to deter people from bidding. Crazy!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Co...item1e7052da6e
Yes, I informed her too and she told me she contacted both eBay and the other seller with the stolen pics
Jul 19, 2012, 5:53pm   #57
visio1's Avatar
visio1
Luv @ 1st Sight Tote
Originally Posted by HappySilly
Gone for $711.29! h***h got her bag.
Hahahahahahahahahahha you beat me to the announcement...that was certainly interesting to watch...I hope h***h enjoys her new bag she spent more than twice I did to get
Jul 19, 2012, 5:57pm   #58
pdxmatts's Avatar
pdxmatts
Member
Just think if the seller let's say bought this bag with a 25% off PCE, then they just made a $400 profit
Jul 19, 2012, 5:57pm   #59
HappySilly's Avatar
HappySilly
Laughing helps.
Originally Posted by visio1

Hahahahahahahahahahha you beat me to the announcement...that was certainly interesting to watch...I hope h***h enjoys her new bag she spent more than twice I did to get
Ha! I sure hope she does, too.
Jul 19, 2012, 6:01pm   #60
ledobe's Avatar
ledobe
Too Many Pink Bags
I guess the good news about this is maybe a bunch of people will list their bags and they'll sell closer to the purchase price. That happens a lot.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools