Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Am I crazy? Natural leather obsessed...

POST A REPLY

May 3, 2012, 12:53am   #16
efade
They will both patina over time and take on a whole different look! That's one of the best parts of the natural leather! Enjoy!!
May 3, 2012, 11:35am   #17
bagzaddict
Bagzaddict
The more the merrier!!! Saw the crossbody at the outlet this weekend. Will these patina similar to Louis Vuitton bags?
May 3, 2012, 11:41am   #18
J
Jesssh
Originally Posted by efade
They will both patina over time and take on a whole different look! That's one of the best parts of the natural leather! Enjoy!!
This. They look very different to me.

The leather on my Hamptons Tote handle is aging nicely. Makes it much more interesting.
May 3, 2012, 11:41am   #19
S
SparklyJ
Originally Posted by bagzaddict
The more the merrier!!! Saw the crossbody at the outlet this weekend. Will these patina similar to Louis Vuitton bags?
When I bought my Willis, the SA told me that the natural vachetta will darken over time, and she actually said, "think of Louis Vuitton handles." So, I'm thinking yes!
May 3, 2012, 2:45pm   #20
September24
Je m'aime
Love the hobo! I just bought the Glam whipstitch after deciding for a week and checking it out at 2 different outlets, my DD told me I needed it lol! I would have bought the hobo but for me it needed to be a tad bit bigger. Congrats!
Jun 17, 2012, 6:10pm   #21
G
GGee
Originally Posted by SparklyJ
Hello ladies... It's been FOREVER since I've been around here... and I mostly used to post on the LV forum... but coach is ultimately where my heart resides.

I was recently feeling a little guilty about some purchases. I really wanted the natural leather willis, so I bought her from full price & proudly rocked her...

However, when I was in my outlet this weekend... I found this whipstitch goody also in natural leather, and simply could not leave without her.

I know they are kind of similar, but to me they look completely different...as well as the whipstitch being a much roomier shoulder bag & the willis being something that I would carry crossbody when going out...

Guess I'm just looking for some of you to justify my addiction!

Hello,

I ordered this bag from a Coach store and haven't received it yet. May I ask how much was it at the outlet? I love it! I love the natural vachetta on it too!
Jun 17, 2012, 6:18pm   #22
G
GGee
Originally Posted by SparklyJ
Hello ladies... It's been FOREVER since I've been around here... and I mostly used to post on the LV forum... but coach is ultimately where my heart resides.

I was recently feeling a little guilty about some purchases. I really wanted the natural leather willis, so I bought her from full price & proudly rocked her...

However, when I was in my outlet this weekend... I found this whipstitch goody also in natural leather, and simply could not leave without her.

I know they are kind of similar, but to me they look completely different...as well as the whipstitch being a much roomier shoulder bag & the willis being something that I would carry crossbody when going out...

Guess I'm just looking for some of you to justify my addiction!
Originally Posted by QueenLouis
I'll justify yours with a pic of mine. :)

Attachment 1705114
Hello,

The bags are beautiful! I was wondering if you sprayed or applied any protection on your natural leather bags to protect it from getting stained or dirty?

Thanks!
Jun 17, 2012, 8:59pm   #23
QueenLouis
Originally Posted by GGee
Hello,

The bags are beautiful! I was wondering if you sprayed or applied any protection on your natural leather bags to protect it from getting stained or dirty?

Thanks!
I'm personally too afraid to treat a bag with anything when the Coach care card warns against using leather cleaner or moisturizer. I know I've read that other gals do and I know lots of gals use stuff on their LV vachetta too.
Jun 17, 2012, 10:21pm   #24
G
GGee
Originally Posted by QueenLouis
I'm personally too afraid to treat a bag with anything when the Coach care card warns against using leather cleaner or moisturizer. I know I've read that other gals do and I know lots of gals use stuff on their LV vachetta too.
Thank you for your feedback!
Jun 18, 2012, 12:20am   #25
Spoiledlttleldy
Twins on the Whipstitch. The natural vachetta leather is so amazing in the way it looks and feels. I also have a Willis but mine is the Citrine. There is just something about the bags, they're like potato chips. Gotta have at least a handful.
Jun 18, 2012, 4:17pm   #26
nicole75
I've been eyeing the Poppy natural hobo the last couple times I've seen it on the online sale. I think it will be my next purchase.

I like the natural tote too, but I'm trying to move from totes.

Love both of your bags!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >