Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

A domed satchel party -- and you are invited...

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 17, 2012, 12:30am   #61
enigma97's Avatar
enigma97
Coachie-in-training
Originally Posted by Gwtwmum3
I am so excited to find this thread. I went to my outlet today to check out the raspberry hobo and the blue denim woven satchel and ended up finding the dome satchel. (I hadn't heard of it before!) There was only one blue there (although the fawn was VERY tempting!) But since I have a different brown bag that is close so I went with this (excuse the bad phone camera)

I really love it! Opens wide like a sophia but has my favorite Kristin front pocket. (I also came home with raspberry hobo!)
Guilty looks...I came home with her too!!
Jun 17, 2012, 1:35am   #62
k
Thread Starter
kath00
Member
WOW! Welcome and come join the partay! LOVE the domed satchels. Small and lightweight yet it fits a TON! So sad to see this shape being discontinued! The blue is GORGEOUS! Kath
Jun 17, 2012, 1:39am   #63
enigma97's Avatar
enigma97
Coachie-in-training
Originally Posted by kath00
WOW! Welcome and come join the partay! LOVE the domed satchels. Small and lightweight yet it fits a TON! So sad to see this shape being discontinued! The blue is GORGEOUS! Kath
I agree...I was so looking forward to more of these. Guess I will take my two and run!
Jun 17, 2012, 2:08am   #64
Gwtwmum3's Avatar
Gwtwmum3
Member
The bad thing is - I can't quit thinking of the fawn I left behind... AUGH!
But I just but an older LV Speedy off of a friend - don't they kind of fill the same spot?
Kathy thanks for the welcome! I've been more of a lurker than poster in the past. I was wondering - have you had any issue with your denim blue? I saw one thread where someone did. I wondered if that was common or out of the norm?
Jun 17, 2012, 10:46pm   #65
k
Thread Starter
kath00
Member
Originally Posted by Gwtwmum3
The bad thing is - I can't quit thinking of the fawn I left behind... AUGH!
But I just but an older LV Speedy off of a friend - don't they kind of fill the same spot?
Kathy thanks for the welcome! I've been more of a lurker than poster in the past. I was wondering - have you had any issue with your denim blue? I saw one thread where someone did. I wondered if that was common or out of the norm?
Hope, no problems at all. She's gorgey and in great shape! :)
Jun 17, 2012, 10:50pm   #66
bags4fun's Avatar
bags4fun
Crazy about tennis!!
I picked up 3 domed satchels today! Would have bought more, but there were only 3 colors! haha
Jun 17, 2012, 11:03pm   #67
enigma97's Avatar
enigma97
Coachie-in-training
Originally Posted by bags4fun
I picked up 3 domed satchels today! Would have bought more, but there were only 3 colors! haha
Haha which ones??

I keep wanting to go back and snag fawn...3 is such a nice number!
Jun 17, 2012, 11:06pm   #68
Gwtwmum3's Avatar
Gwtwmum3
Member
Originally Posted by enigma97
Haha which ones??

I keep wanting to go back and snag fawn...3 is such a nice number!
ME TOO!

And yes -which three did you come home with?
Jun 18, 2012, 12:03am   #69
queenlobo26's Avatar
queenlobo26
Member
Amazing finds!! Congrats!!
Jun 18, 2012, 12:12pm   #70
bags4fun's Avatar
bags4fun
Crazy about tennis!!
I picked up Denim, Gunmetal silvery one, and Tuberose. I think I missed any other colors because I kept calling the outlet to see if they had rec'd any domes and was repeatedly told that those hadn't arrived yet! Finally yesterday someone put me on hold and came back and said that they found 1 denim bag, acting like it was the only dome in the store. So I trekked up there and there were several domes. The more I think about it, the more irritated I am!

I checked for the colors on the bags, but the silver and 'tuberose' don't have tags. It could be fawn instead. I need to pull out my tuberose sophia to see.
Jun 18, 2012, 12:36pm   #71
enigma97's Avatar
enigma97
Coachie-in-training
Originally Posted by bags4fun
I picked up Denim, Gunmetal silvery one, and Tuberose. I think I missed any other colors because I kept calling the outlet to see if they had rec'd any domes and was repeatedly told that those hadn't arrived yet! Finally yesterday someone put me on hold and came back and said that they found 1 denim bag, acting like it was the only dome in the store. So I trekked up there and there were several domes. The more I think about it, the more irritated I am!

I checked for the colors on the bags, but the silver and 'tuberose' don't have tags. It could be fawn instead. I need to pull out my tuberose sophia to see.
I know that feeling! My outlet was the exact way.
Jun 18, 2012, 2:05pm   #72
k
Thread Starter
kath00
Member
Originally Posted by bags4fun
I picked up Denim, Gunmetal silvery one, and Tuberose. I think I missed any other colors because I kept calling the outlet to see if they had rec'd any domes and was repeatedly told that those hadn't arrived yet! Finally yesterday someone put me on hold and came back and said that they found 1 denim bag, acting like it was the only dome in the store. So I trekked up there and there were several domes. The more I think about it, the more irritated I am!

I checked for the colors on the bags, but the silver and 'tuberose' don't have tags. It could be fawn instead. I need to pull out my tuberose sophia to see.
Same with my outlet! Can't rely on anything they say over the phone!

I don't think there is a tuberose in the domed shape but I could be wrong. I think they came in the creamy brown colors plus denim.
Jun 18, 2012, 2:41pm   #73
bags4fun's Avatar
bags4fun
Crazy about tennis!!
Was there a shell? Maybe it is just cream. haha
Jun 18, 2012, 7:51pm   #74
ZSP's Avatar
ZSP
Fairy Dogmother
I finally went to my outlet today just to take a look around. I haven't been tempted by any new bags at all but you know what they say...curiosity killed the cat. LOL

I came home with a Kristin denim dome satchel and I think I like it. Also picked up a couple of little things I don't even know the names of.
Jul 2, 2012, 10:57pm   #75
k
Thread Starter
kath00
Member
OK. The party is rocking again tonight! Could not pass up these 2 beauties. I think I may have one in every color now (except Champagne, which I returned because it looked too much like my brown spectator one)...

Great prices at the outlet right now on these awesome bags. I think both siggies were under $150.
Attached Images
  
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools