Home > > >

Macy's coach shoes going on clearance mon.

POST A REPLY

Oct 14, 2007, 4:20am   #1
c
coddat
Hey guys, this is my first post.

For those of you in Macy's south states...TX, GA, VA, TN, LA, AL... Coach shoes are getting marked down on Monday. Reina is going half off. Brook slingback, ladie in both signature and legacy stripe, Sebrina clog, odette are also going on clearance. I know that the Valley View Macy's store in Dallas has alot of Reina and ladie in legacy, but only one brook and sebrina left.
Oct 14, 2007, 12:36pm   #2
katrynar
Mommy to Be
wait why not us guys on top too??? :'( i thought macys stopped with that macys east west south shtuff! so maybe they re going on sale in new york too!!!
Oct 14, 2007, 12:40pm   #3
Pochita
What about California?
Oct 15, 2007, 1:38am   #4
c
coddat
Macy's is still divided into; macy's north, south, east, west, florida, midwest, northwest. That's why coupons and promotions from say new york don't work in Texas or California. I just know what is going on in Macy's south.
Oct 15, 2007, 1:54am   #5
superstar
I Love You Mommy
Thanks! If anyone knows the prices on the ladie flats, let me know. I will have them shipped. I really want the black leather signature ones.
Oct 15, 2007, 9:57pm   #6
~KT~
Originally Posted by Pochita
What about California?
I was at a macys today and there weren't any on Clearance. There were some sandals on sale but that was about it.
Oct 16, 2007, 1:18pm   #7
superstar
I Love You Mommy
So has anyone got any shoes? What? Price? and Where?
Oct 17, 2007, 2:24am   #8
superstar
I Love You Mommy
Anyone?

Does anyone know what the price is on the ladie flats?
Oct 17, 2007, 3:26am   #9
c
coddat
We never got the leather ladie, we have the legacy and the signature fabric ladies and the signature fabric is 116, I think.
Oct 17, 2007, 3:39am   #10
superstar
I Love You Mommy
Thanks Coddat.
Oct 18, 2007, 12:57pm   #11
superstar
I Love You Mommy
Anyone else gone shoe shopping in TX, GA, VA, TN, LA, AL ?
Oct 18, 2007, 10:43pm   #12
SpoiledRotten22
In LVoe...
Here I've only seen the legacy stripe Ladie flats and they were like $96.....don't think they had the signature or the leather.....
Oct 18, 2007, 11:59pm   #13
c
coddat
Just one more thing to add, at least in TX, for one day sale all shoes including clearance and regular prices shoes including the coach are going to be an 15% off till 1:30 pm
Oct 19, 2007, 3:01am   #14
superstar
I Love You Mommy
Originally Posted by coddat
Just one more thing to add, at least in TX, for one day sale all shoes including clearance and regular prices shoes including the coach are going to be an 15% off till 1:30 pm
So this will be on saturday?
Oct 19, 2007, 3:14am   #15
c
coddat
I know friday for sure, sat. probably since friday is just a preview day.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >