Home > > >

Coach return policy

POST A REPLY

Apr 30, 2010, 11:21am   #16
bunnymasseuse
BunniesN'DaSun
Originally Posted by danichic
I bought a wallet at a coach store yesterday and was wondering if I can return it. I took the tags off though but I still have the receipt :) HELP!
Give it a try, doesn't hurt to make an attempt!
May 1, 2010, 1:53pm   #17
reneeluvscoach
Happiness=Shopping
ITA - but Kohl's return policy rocks!

Originally Posted by sari_luna
I don't know about that, I had a harder time returning stuff at Wal-Mart than I do with Coach. I find the former store a lot more of a hassle than the latter.
May 4, 2010, 9:22pm   #18
princess69
My mom just informed me that she has a Cocah bag (that I gave her) unused from 2 years ago!! I've made plenty returns at Coach but never anything this old. I bought it full price but plan on returning it at an outlet - is this gonna be a problem?
May 4, 2010, 9:38pm   #19
C
CornflakeGirl
Originally Posted by princess69
My mom just informed me that she has a Cocah bag (that I gave her) unused from 2 years ago!! I've made plenty returns at Coach but never anything this old. I bought it full price but plan on returning it at an outlet - is this gonna be a problem?
It should not be a problem, but I hope you have the receipt. Otherwise you will just get whatever the "current" outlet price (which is probably the lowest price) back as a merchandise credit. If you have a receipt (original or gift), you will get back what you paid.

If you don't have the receipt you might want to ask what you would get back and then make the decision on if you want to return.
May 5, 2010, 8:15am   #20
princess69
Fortunately, there's a drawer in my file cabinet with all my Coach receipts.
Jun 26, 2010, 7:19pm   #21
CoachGirly
If you buy a Coach bag from a Macy's, Lord and Taylor's, or Nordstroms and have the receipt, can you return it any time like in the Coach boutiques?
Just curious cause I bought a bag that I never used about a year ago from Lord and Taylor's.
Jun 26, 2010, 7:27pm   #22
mrscook
Tattersall Junkie
If you do not purchase the bag from Coach and purchase it from an authorized retailer such as a dept. store you have to follow the return policy of the dept. store you purchased it from. I am not sure what Lord and Taylor's return policy is as we don't have one on the west coast.
Jun 26, 2010, 8:02pm   #23
toby11
You might check online at L&T's website, a lot of retailers post their return policy online. I don't know Lord & Taylor's, but a lot of the department stores have a pretty short timeframe for returns.
Jun 26, 2010, 11:15pm   #24
oxlivhopexo
ik macy's return policy is 180 days with tags attached and dustbag and receipt included. lord and talyor on their website says their return policy is only 90 days with or without a receipt.
Aug 17, 2010, 6:17pm   #25
l
lizzypooh
Hi. I have a med black leather carly and wanted to return it.

Basically I was in love with it until I started using it. It's just not sturdy enough for me and it's hard for me to look for stuff. I have to dig!

So I HAVE the receipt (from 1.5-2 yrs ago), the unattached tag, and its in super good condition and I have cleaned and polished it up very well.

So I have all/most of the required items, question is, will they take it?

Please help! Any advice is appreciated. My situation is one of the fine
Aug 17, 2010, 7:26pm   #26
hrimaliv
here I'm alive
I remember Coach letting me return unused bags before as long as I had the receipt even if the tag was detached. In fact, half of the Coach items I've purchased have come with the tags detached to begin with. I know this doesn't really help the poster above but I'm going to return a bag this weekend with detached tags and I hope they will let me.
Aug 17, 2010, 11:16pm   #27
lkooyman1
Let's see the shoes!
I just found a purse in my closet with the tags still on it that was ummm, like 2 1/2 years old. It is the exact same color teal as my Sydney so I returned it no problem! I should add that I have every Coach receipt since my first purchase, so finding the receipt was not a problem. Always keep those receipts!
Oct 12, 2010, 2:39pm   #28
l
lawgirl
how about returning an item without any tags and without a receipt, but the bag is new, never used?
Oct 12, 2010, 2:45pm   #29
ejoy43
Mmmm Coach *nom nom*
I think they will accept the return, but you will only get a merchandise credit. I am unsure of how they will determine how much you get back though.
Oct 12, 2010, 2:47pm   #30
BuckeyeBabe
My niece returned a bag brand new but no receipt or tags and they let her.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >