Mar 4, 2011, 11:12pm   #61
oxlivhopexo
Originally Posted by bmorebagjunkie
I took off...I'm ready!
i took off too XD
Mar 5, 2011, 2:31pm   #62
j
jiffer
Will they have anything special for opening day? Free gift for the first xxx people or extra percent off? Anything??
Mar 7, 2011, 7:26pm   #63
b
bmorebagjunkie
counting down...what time do you guys plan on getting there?
Mar 7, 2011, 7:29pm   #64
oxlivhopexo
^^^im kinda thinking going ridiculously early what time are u planning on getting there?
Mar 7, 2011, 7:42pm   #65
b
bmorebagjunkie
prob not before 8, I have to drop my daughter off at daycare then head over.
Mar 7, 2011, 7:44pm   #66
oxlivhopexo
im thinking im gonna aim for 7 lol when do u guys think people will really start lining up?
Mar 7, 2011, 10:20pm   #67
p
purple1126
I was going to head over around 9-10 AM. But maybe I should rethink that...
Mar 8, 2011, 9:49am   #68
b
bmorebagjunkie
The doors open at 8am for walkers so that is when I plan on getting there. It is going to be cold and possibly rainy so I don't want to wait in line unless I can be inside!
Mar 8, 2011, 12:20pm   #69
m
mayhurst
Who is the manager going to be (Bunny said he's training at Leesburg)?
Mar 8, 2011, 12:23pm   #70
bunnymasseuse
BunniesN'DaSun
Originally Posted by mayhurst
Who is the manager going to be (Bunny said he's training at Leesburg)?
Joshua (if I recall that correctly), NOT a previous Coach employee, he came from another company.
Mar 8, 2011, 12:40pm   #71
m
mayhurst
^^Thanks. I've been swamped with work and kid stuff, so I haven't had much time to check out Leesburg lately. Since he's from another company, I guess that's why I'm not familiar with him. He's training with a really great group of people, so he should do well at Arundel Mills (I love the Leesburg staff...so friendly and helpful).
Mar 9, 2011, 1:08pm   #72
bunnymasseuse
BunniesN'DaSun
Anywhere to get breakfast before heading to the mall in the area?
Mar 9, 2011, 4:12pm   #73
vtfroggie
>.<
I just wanted to all of you that are going Friday morning fun and some luck that there will be something good for each of you!
I won't be taking off work Friday for the opening and have plans on Saturday and Sunday, so I won't be making it that way at least until next week.
Mar 9, 2011, 10:12pm   #74
p
purple1126
@bunny - There are a ton of places to eat in the area including a Panera across the street from the mall and a Starbucks right off route 32 on Arundel Mills Blvd.
Mar 10, 2011, 11:48am   #75
s
spunkn
I had all intentions to be there by 10am and then I had to open my mouth and a co-worker wants to go with me. Unfortunately, she has the morning shift and so I have to wait until after 5:30 to go together. Wonder if there will be any coupons? Didn't notice any in my email this week.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >