Home Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Shopping

coach outlet online returns

POST A REPLY

Feb 21, 2012, 2:43pm   #1
Can you return purchases made from Coach outlet online sale at a Outlet store? Has anyone done that?
Feb 21, 2012, 2:48pm   #2
Coachie-in-training
I do it all the time.. Easy peasy :)
Feb 21, 2012, 2:57pm   #3
Originally Posted by enigma97
I do it all the time.. Easy peasy :)
Cool. You just take receipt it comes with?
Feb 21, 2012, 6:47pm   #4
Toaster for Toaster
Yes, that works.
Feb 21, 2012, 7:51pm   #5
Thanks everyone. :)
Feb 21, 2012, 8:17pm   #6
aagh
Originally Posted by diva7633
Thanks everyone. :)
lol..i was just in the process of finding out..my fp store actually said that I can bring the factory store item in with a receipt but they will only give me mc...which is fine cuz thats I paid for it neways...
Feb 22, 2012, 1:10am   #7
Ways2BWicked
What if you purchased from the Coach factory online and snipped off the price tag? Can you still return it to the Coach factory outlet store? I didn't use it just put my stuff inside to see what it looked like. I hope this doesn't sound tacky.
Feb 22, 2012, 5:16am   #8
I was debating between returning the online item at an outlet or a boutique. Outlet said they do return and you can get a refund. Boutique said MC or exchange so it is treated exactly like a regular outlet item.
Feb 22, 2012, 6:02am   #9
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by Her Wicked Ways
What if you purchased from the Coach factory online and snipped off the price tag? Can you still return it to the Coach factory outlet store? I didn't use it just put my stuff inside to see what it looked like. I hope this doesn't sound tacky.
as long as you have the tag and the receipt .. yes
Feb 22, 2012, 10:25am   #10
Ways2BWicked
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
as long as you have the tag and the receipt .. yes
Thanks for the heads up! I really should know better not to remove the tag.
Feb 22, 2012, 4:30pm   #11
OrejitaGirl
My mom just got some stuff from the outlet online and now wants to return it didn't like the colors..go figure....so here is my question...she can return it to the boutique?, and what is MC? lol..Thanks!
Feb 22, 2012, 5:05pm   #12
Originally Posted by orejitagirl
My mom just got some stuff from the outlet online and now wants to return it didn't like the colors..go figure....so here is my question...she can return it to the boutique?, and what is MC? lol..Thanks!
She can but will only get merchandise credit (MC) lol. Or she can exchange
Feb 22, 2012, 8:48pm   #13
x
Can I return an time that purchased a year ago? With receipt, with original price tag, never use. I have 3 bags still in new condition, two purchase a year ago in outlet store, and one was half year ago online sale.
Feb 22, 2012, 8:50pm   #14
aagh
Originally Posted by xbwoman
Can I return an time that purchased a year ago? With receipt, with original price tag, never use. I have 3 bags still in new condition, two purchase a year ago in outlet store, and one was half year ago online sale.
you sure can...i returned a bag that was sitting in my closet for 2 yrs..i didnt have a receipt as it was a gift but the tag was still on and they returned it and gave me mc..
Feb 22, 2012, 11:46pm   #15
x
Originally Posted by aagh
you sure can...i returned a bag that was sitting in my closet for 2 yrs..i didnt have a receipt as it was a gift but the tag was still on and they returned it and gave me mc..
Thanks for your reply!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Shopping