Home > > >

Coach outlet in Freeport, Maine

POST A REPLY

Aug 3, 2011, 6:44pm   #61
ponytail
Originally Posted by dawnqueenb69
I got a bit of info as they are still unpacking boxes. For fob's, they have the snorkel, pig, and the watermelon. I know they had 1 Lg. laser sophia in pearl gray, a few audrey patent slim totes, and a lg. gold an turq. totes..I'm sure there will be plenty more to report.I will call them again tomorrow for you.

The pig fob is $19.00 plus 30% of, the laser sophia $206.00 plus tax, and the audrey slim totes came out to $105.00 plus tax..Not bad at all!!~ I hope this helps some~ Let me know if you want me to ask for certain items, I dont mind!
Thank you so much! WOW--those totes are an amazing price!
I hope they have the large audrey wristlets!
Aug 3, 2011, 6:57pm   #62
ponytail
Dawn if you don't mind could you ask about these for me--TIA

Madison Floral Print Large Wristlet Style 45433 silver/pink multicolored ( this is like the watercolour sophia)

AUDREY PERFORATED LARGE WRISTLET PATENT ( lagoon or any of the other patent colors)
Aug 4, 2011, 5:32pm   #63
d
dawnqueenb69
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by ponytail
Dawn if you don't mind could you ask about these for me--TIA

Madison Floral Print Large Wristlet Style 45433 silver/pink multicolored ( this is like the watercolour sophia)

AUDREY PERFORATED LARGE WRISTLET PATENT ( lagoon or any of the other patent colors)
Hi~Yes, I'am going up in the morning..I would be more than happy to ask about these for you..I wrote them down so I dont forget:)
Aug 4, 2011, 5:42pm   #64
ponytail
Hi~Yes, I'am going up in the morning..I would be more than happy to ask about these for you..I wrote them down so I dont forget:)

Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate all of your help.
Aug 4, 2011, 5:56pm   #65
qudz104
there is a thread for this outlet already :)
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-sho...ine-23006.html
i need to go check it out soon! i havent been in forever!
Aug 4, 2011, 6:08pm   #66
ponytail
Originally Posted by qudz104
there is a thread for this outlet already :)
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-sho...ine-23006.html
i need to go check it out soon! i havent been in forever!
MAybe a mod could merge them together?
Aug 6, 2011, 10:32pm   #67
d
dawnqueenb69
Account Deactivated
I was there tonite!! There was 1 Madison Python Drawstring( not sure if it was purchased)~Madison water color smaller wristlets 2~Audrey Slim Totes in Gray, navy (I think), and coral~ They were running low on deletes~
Aug 7, 2011, 5:29pm   #68
ponytail
I was there tonite!! There was 1 Madison Python Drawstring( not sure if it was purchased)~Madison water color smaller wristlets 2~Audrey Slim Totes in Gray, navy (I think), and coral~ They were running low on deletes~
Thanks Dawn!
Aug 7, 2011, 5:40pm   #69
d
dawnqueenb69
Account Deactivated
Thanks Dawn!
Was your friend able to get the items you wanted? The SA I spoke with said it had been a mad house..They'd put stuff out, and just as fast it'd be gone..I hope you were able to get the items you were wanting.
Aug 7, 2011, 8:14pm   #70
ponytail
Sigh--she isn't going to get there until tomorrow .I'm sure by then all the good stuff will be long gone! Oh well---
Aug 7, 2011, 10:11pm   #71
d
dawnqueenb69
Account Deactivated
Sigh--she isn't going to get there until tomorrow .I'm sure by then all the good stuff will be long gone! Oh well---
You may get lucky!! They still had stuff to put out today!!So I'm sending luck your way.To at least get the items you wanted!Let me know~
Aug 12, 2011, 12:32am   #72
qudz104
i *may* be going to freeport tomorrow.. hubby has some stuff to do in portland and then i want to hit up the babies r us (im totally more interested in baby stuff these days vs bags and accessories for myself! gasp!).. if i can finish up in time then i hope to drop by the outlet and see if they have anything good left! im soo bummed that i was away for the entire time that they had the great deleted stock! sigh, hope i get lucky tomorrow!
Aug 21, 2011, 6:09pm   #73
lacey_stiletto
Handbags Happen
Stopped in Freeport today. Store was not very busy, 30% coupon at the door. FP deletes were sparse - all I really saw were white and pearl gray laser Sophias, and some Collette wallets. The fob selection was pretty minimal too - pink skulls, the leather snorkel and some silver/blue crystal stars, as well as the usual photo fobs.

I did get a large gray laser Sophia, and my husband actually pointed out a large teal Ashley with brass hardware in the MFF section that he thought was very nice (and I thought so too, even though I already have a watermelon one and TRY to not buy more than one of a particular purse style!) It's a beautiful color for fall though, couldn't resist.
Aug 21, 2011, 11:45pm   #74
d
dawnqueenb69
Account Deactivated
Originally Posted by lacey_stiletto
Stopped in Freeport today. Store was not very busy, 30% coupon at the door. FP deletes were sparse - all I really saw were white and pearl gray laser Sophias, and some Collette wallets. The fob selection was pretty minimal too - pink skulls, the leather snorkel and some silver/blue crystal stars, as well as the usual photo fobs.

I did get a large gray laser Sophia, and my husband actually pointed out a large teal Ashley with brass hardware in the MFF section that he thought was very nice (and I thought so too, even though I already have a watermelon one and TRY to not buy more than one of a particular purse style!) It's a beautiful color for fall though, couldn't resist.
Thank's for the update..I called the other day to see about a tote for my gf..She loves my audrey inlaid n/s leigh tote...Its the parchment w/ python trim!! When I got mine, it was the only one there. I got the 20% off .(Still worth it to me)

I bet your sophia and ashley are both Beautiful.Congrat's~
Aug 22, 2011, 12:25pm   #75
qudz104
thanks for the update! do you know if the lasers were 30% or 50%? i might need to make a freeport trip if they were 50%!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >