Home Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Shopping

Coach @ Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets Michigan City, Indiana

POST A REPLY

Aug 6, 2008, 12:21pm   #1
Has anyone been to the Coach Outlet there lately? We are going to Chicago for my birthday and making a drive over to Indiana for a little shopping. TIA.
Aug 7, 2008, 1:24am   #2
I was there last Sunday. They had pretty much the same stuff that's been reported at other outlets. None of the legacy or other higher priced bags were there at the time. The newest stuff was probably the denim and tan patchworks that were released in May.
Aug 8, 2008, 8:35am   #3
lovin' life & COACH
I was there on Wednesday. They had a lot of factory items, signature stripe in pink, black, brown, copper. They also had quite a few of the heritage stripe totes- all small though and some matching accessories. I saw a few agenda's, a couple of legacy wallets, watches, jewelry. They also had a decent selection of key fobs- the lion, ceramic pig, snail, toucan, a mouse I've never seen before, some of the pink flowers for 9.99 and I picked up the only tattersall coin purse. Good Luck!
Oct 12, 2008, 8:31am   #4
F
I was just there yesterday and was quite impressed with how many different items they had and many greatly reduced. The whole mall was having special sales and coach had lots of extra discounts too.
Oct 13, 2008, 7:12pm   #5
Looking for LVOE
I haven't been in forever, but you can also go to the Aurora outlets that are just south of Chicago once you get there. That outlet center is HUGE.
Jan 15, 2011, 7:28am   #6
bump
is this the only Michigan city thread???
any updates???
Aug 21, 2011, 1:01am   #7
No one has posted any updates on this thread in quite awhile. Has anyone been lately?
Sep 7, 2012, 5:06pm   #8
"The Bag Whisperer!"
I just wanted to let you guys know that the Movado Company Store outlet in Michigan City IN still has the Coach Andee Boyfriend w930 watches for the Labor Day weekend sale price of $89 and they will let you do a phone charge and ship for $15. They still have them in black, navy, and pink.

I got a black one from the Gurnee Mills, IL Movado outlet this weekend. There is more information at the link below:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/tha...l#post22812720
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Shopping