Home Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Shopping

Coach Factory Online Sale Screen Capture

POST A REPLY

Apr 5, 2012, 1:57pm   #76
Originally Posted by Mariquel

I appreciate your taking time to do this for us, xbwoman, you're a sweetheart! Even if I'm not invited to the sales, I like comparing them to the prices I pay at the outlets.
I still can't see...I need the style #for the Exotic Katarina . I'm going to try to call and add it to my order. Thanks for any help.
Apr 5, 2012, 4:46pm   #77
x
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBabe
I still can't see...I need the style #for the Exotic Katarina . I'm going to try to call and add it to my order. Thanks for any help.
They don't show the style # on the listing, style # shows only on detail product description.
Apr 7, 2012, 11:08pm   #78
Don't I Wish?
I just wanted to say Thanks XB! First, you are very awesome for taking the time to let other's see because I know so many of us are curious. Second, Thanks for explaining... turns out I just couldn't view it on my iphone... which was where I was trying to view it from the first time. Its just too darn handy to jump on the net with that thing that I forget it doesn't always do things that I can do from my computer.
Apr 8, 2012, 11:26am   #79
Originally Posted by xbwoman
4/3/2012 Online Sale

Please click here to view the Adobe PDF files.

** I'm not affiliate on Coach or Coach Factory Store. **
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!! I really appreciate it!
Apr 8, 2012, 12:18pm   #80
x
Originally Posted by Veronica_Sawyer
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!! I really appreciate it!
You are very welcome!
Apr 8, 2012, 12:21pm   #81
x
Originally Posted by Spoiled1
I just wanted to say Thanks XB! First, you are very awesome for taking the time to let other's see because I know so many of us are curious. Second, Thanks for explaining... turns out I just couldn't view it on my iphone... which was where I was trying to view it from the first time. Its just too darn handy to jump on the net with that thing that I forget it doesn't always do things that I can do from my computer.
You are very welcome!

Save as PDF format is the easy way I can do to print the page out, and share on Google document.
Apr 11, 2012, 10:11am   #82
x
4/11/2012 Official Coach Factory Online sale screen prints here! All files are in Adobe PDF format, and stored on Google Documents, it may not be work on IE.

Apr 11, 2012, 10:41am   #83
Coach-ified!
Originally Posted by xbwoman
4/11/2012 Official Coach Factory Online sale screen prints here! All files are in Adobe PDF format, and stored on Google Documents, it may not be work on IE.

Worked just fine in IE.
Apr 18, 2012, 10:13am   #84
x
4/17/2012 Official Coach Factory Online sale screen prints here! All files are in Adobe PDF format, and stored on Google Documents, it may or may not be work on IE.

Apr 18, 2012, 5:07pm   #85
コーチがすきです!
This is a great resource to have! Thank you, xbwoman! I hope some day Coach will send me an invite to one of these sales so I can see the deals myself:)
Apr 18, 2012, 11:01pm   #86
コーチがすきです!
I hate that there are some things on there that I've been looking for but I don't have access to the online factory store. Darn you Coach for teasing me so, lol.
Apr 18, 2012, 11:12pm   #87
TBS Rocks!!!
Those who have access can send invitations to those who don't. I have access to the sale in there is a send invitation link. You enter the person email address and that person an gets invite. Who ever you invite, if they make a purchase you receive a $10 credit.
Apr 18, 2012, 11:28pm   #88
コーチがすきです!
Originally Posted by LuvDesignerBags
Those who have access can send invitations to those who don't. I have access to the sale in there is a send invitation link. You enter the person email address and that person an gets invite. Who ever you invite, if they make a purchase you receive a $10 credit.
The person actually gets an invite to a future sale, not the current sale. And they only maybe get an invite to a future sale. It's still a lottery even though you've invited them. It's pretty crummy:(
Apr 25, 2012, 11:24am   #89
x
4/25/2012 Official Coach Factory Online sale + 20% off screen prints here!

All files are in Adobe PDF format, and stored on Google Documents, it may or may not be work on IE.

May 2, 2012, 2:16pm   #90
x
5/2/2012 Official Coach Factory Online sale screen prints here!

All files are in Adobe PDF format, and stored on Google Documents, it may or may not be work on IE.

POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Shopping