Home Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Shopping

COACH FACTORY ONLINE SALE + 20% off

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Feb 21, 2013, 8:30pm   #9871
Originally Posted by tannedsilk

The man from DeMonte, he say YES!

Really nice soft leather, Buttercup, Rose and Parchment(?) Small and large hobo's and small satchel. Color block hobo's as pictures, no BS at my store. Looks and feels like the originals. The small hobo and satchel are $299 - 50%. Forgot to check the price of the large. The croc is really, really, really well done.

I'd post this info in the other thread, but I don't want people jumping off bridges
I'm jumping off the bridge because my husband says I can't buy right now!!!!....I really want the large white hobo....hmmmmm....if it is meant to be...it will be there when I ca spend again!!!!
Feb 21, 2013, 8:30pm   #9872
Originally Posted by pittcat
I guess the mff embossed Kristins are at the outlet too? I have seen some people posting about the white, coral and yellow after making outlet trips but hadn't heard anything about the embossed. The one in the link looks better than I thought it would! But yea that was fast!!
The embossed is really, really, really nice......
Feb 21, 2013, 8:31pm   #9873
Luvs Leather

Really nice soft leather, Buttercup, Rose and Parchment(?) Small and large hobo's and small satchel. Color block hobo's as pictures, no BS at my store. Looks and feels like the originals. The small hobo and satchel are $299 - 50%. Forgot to check the price of the large. The croc is really, really, really well done.

I'd post this info in the other thread, but I don't want people jumping off bridges
Thanks! I cant wait to see them all!
Feb 21, 2013, 8:36pm   #9874
Originally Posted by tonij2000
Thanks! I cant wait to see them all!
Really nice T, I think you will like them. Matching wallets, wristlets, 3 scarves (square, pony & shawl), ipad/nook covers, id thingys etc.....
Feb 21, 2013, 8:44pm   #9875
p
The embossed is really, really, really nice......
Thanks for the info!! I know I'm just looking at pictures but I have to say I'm impressed!! I think when done poorly croc can look very.... not good! Someone posted some pics in the albertville outlet thread and I will probably have to make an outlet trip to see them in person!
Feb 21, 2013, 8:50pm   #9876
~Heisenberg~
Originally Posted by inch37
Are those Kristin bags factory Kristin's for tomorrow's sale?
I don't ever get invitations, so is there a FOS tommorow? I can't ever see previews either! No countdown clock. I have a generic page! LMAO, I have the MFF FOS page, not the FP page.
Feb 21, 2013, 9:05pm   #9877
Laughing helps.

Feb 21, 2013, 9:06pm   #9878
Originally Posted by jailnurse93

I don't ever get invitations, so is there a FOS tommorow? I can't ever see previews either! No countdown clock. I have a generic page! LMAO, I have the MFF FOS page, not the FP page.
48 hour sale starts tomorrow. Ends on the 24th at noon.
Attached Images

Feb 21, 2013, 9:19pm   #9879
~Heisenberg~
Originally Posted by CeeBe
48 hour sale starts tomorrow. Ends on the 24th at noon.
Oh wow, thank you! Those are pretty and the leather looks sooooo nice! Thank you so much for posting this! Sheesh...now I have to try NOT to buy. I had a Rory and a Willis delivered this week! Oh this will be hard hard hard. The leather looks wonderful.

Sorta reminds of the Courtney too.....
Feb 21, 2013, 9:21pm   #9880
Originally Posted by jailnurse93

Oh wow, thank you! Those are pretty and the leather looks sooooo nice! Thank you so much for posting this! Sheesh...now I have to try NOT to buy. I had a Rory and a Willis delivered this week! Oh this will be hard hard hard. The leather looks wonderful.

Sorta reminds of the Courtney too.....
Your welcome :-)
Feb 21, 2013, 9:52pm   #9881
I saw a pink and beige color block BS on eBay and omg, i love it! It's going to be hard to say no unless they are over priced.
Feb 21, 2013, 10:21pm   #9882

Sounds good to me! Do u remember how much the little crossbody was? Did it have gold hw? Thanks!
Feb 21, 2013, 10:47pm   #9883
Originally Posted by zaara10
Sounds good to me! Do u remember how much the little crossbody was? Did it have gold hw? Thanks!
The buttercup has gold hardware, and the fawn croc (I think)
Feb 22, 2013, 5:07am   #9884
Disappointed :( only one bs and it's $225. I love the blue white color scheme on the hobo but I really don't care for the hobo.
Feb 22, 2013, 6:46am   #9885
The 50% does not seem to be coming out at checkout :(
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Shopping