Home Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Shopping

COACH FACTORY ONLINE SALE + 20% off

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jan 27, 2011, 3:01pm   #31
If you look under the FAQ, it says you're able to return new & unused merchandise purchased through the sale at a Coach Factory Store. If the site wasn't legit you wouldn't be able to do that. Also, if you choose to return the item by mail the address listed is:

C O A C H
Attn: Returns
One Coach Way
Jacksonville, Florida 32218

That is the Coach distribution center & is the same returns address listed on the Coach official website under returns. Hope this helps!
Jan 27, 2011, 3:09pm   #32
Surprise!
I had also been told by a Coach factory store employee a while back that they don't have a website. It's pretty easy to fake a website and criminals don't exactly care about infringement laws. I'm just too hesitant to try it.
Jan 27, 2011, 3:13pm   #33
h
I personally called the number and confirmed that they are legit. I have some friends who got some nice bags from previous online events
Jan 27, 2011, 3:22pm   #34
s
i just ordered a bag....checked the transaction in my account and the merchant is COACH in FL.
it's legit.
Jan 27, 2011, 6:08pm   #35
I don't buy coach and I'm not sure of the prices, but I am shopping for 8 bridesmaids. Is $23 the cheapest I'm going to find a mini skinny?
Jan 27, 2011, 7:19pm   #36
I ended up getting 9 cosmetic bags...$23, reg 68 each
Jan 27, 2011, 11:04pm   #37
Thanks! Some great deals.
Jan 27, 2011, 11:17pm   #38
Hello!!
The link works for me & the deals are great... but they don't ship to Canada =(
Jan 28, 2011, 3:19am   #39
e
wow..that is a great great deal! but they dont ship to australia.. and coach here is exteremely expensive.. @@
Jan 28, 2011, 9:23am   #40
likes giraffes
Originally Posted by natalie78
I had also been told by a Coach factory store employee a while back that they don't have a website. It's pretty easy to fake a website and criminals don't exactly care about infringement laws. I'm just too hesitant to try it.

Sadly, many Coach outlet employees don't know a ton about the company they work for. Not saying it to be nasty, it is just true. The last time I was in a Coach outlet, the employee I was talking too knew all about the factory website & said you had to be invited and the website had things sometimes that the actual factory store does not have. It is legit.
Jan 28, 2011, 9:31am   #41
Bunny + Cat lover
Does anyone know the shipping cost?
Jan 28, 2011, 10:08am   #42
C
Originally Posted by usaginoshir
Does anyone know the shipping cost?
It was $8.50 for shipping on mine. I just ordered 1 purse though so I don't know if it would be more the more you buy or if it's a flat rate.
Jan 28, 2011, 10:24am   #43
n
Originally Posted by natalie78
The site is legit.

No offense to anyone but some of the store employees don't know Jack. One of them told me that they have no agreement with AMEX...uh...why did you just accept my AMEX then, rocket scientist?
Jan 28, 2011, 10:39am   #44
Bunny + Cat lover
Thanks Christycoach. I think the shipping is flat, checking out now, so happy.

$8.50 Standard Shipping (4-5 Business Days)
$16.00 Express Shipping (2-3 Business Days)
Jan 28, 2011, 10:55am   #45
Bunny + Cat lover
Thanks OP.

I got 2 bags, 3 wallets. And I spent a lot, no good.
I can't wait to receive my Ashley Satchel in black leather. hehe ...
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Shopping