Home > > >

Coach bags for good prices?

POST A REPLY

May 1, 2006, 9:39pm   #1
Nishi621
I would like to get a Coach bag at a really good price-can't afford much. I am willing to buy used if it is in very good condition-any suggestions?

Thanks!
May 1, 2006, 9:42pm   #2
c
chigirl
I would try the Coach outlet or the Marketplace here on the board. There is always ebay but that can be risky if you don't know what to look for.
May 1, 2006, 9:50pm   #3
Nishi621
Yeah-I am a big eBayer-I buy and sell all the time-but, after reading some of the threads here, I am getting nervous about buying a designer bag from there.
May 1, 2006, 9:52pm   #4
abandonedimages
brian&vanessa :]
Try the marketplace here on PF! Some Coach pops up from time to time.
May 1, 2006, 10:48pm   #7
Nishi621
Thanks for the listings- a lot of those bags are already sold. But, there were a couple that weren't and I inquired about them-thanks!
May 2, 2006, 8:20am   #8
m
misslola
I listed my practically new black pebbled shoulder tote on ebay twice just last week, and it didn't sell. Please let me know if you are still interested.
May 2, 2006, 10:03am   #9
kathyrose
The Bargain Hunter
I tend to buy Coach bags on eBay only if they have the target sign (indicating it's from the outlets) or the cross or x sign (indicating they came from somewhere else like TJMaxx) on the inside tag. I have purchased maybe 2 on eBay that didn't come from the outlets but made sure I checked their feedback and that people were actually saying stuff like "authentic Coach" or "took to the store and verified authentic".
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >