Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

April 2012 COACH purchases!

POST A REPLY

May 3, 2012, 7:10pm   #46
e
eyore
Originally Posted by tnsweetness
Oh Thanks so much....I think you may have to have a certain number of posts to view albums??? Or be a member for so many days?? I am not quite sure...I checked it and it is public.

I go to Arundel Mills and Hagerstown in Maryland and to Leesburg in Virginia.

I got the Katarina at the online sale and the Lindsay at Leesburg.

I did have the Cherry Sophia sent to me via charge send from the Leesburg outlet. The other two won't do them.

And no, I don't have them look for anything other than that one time I wanted the Cherry Sophia...I just go in with crossed fingers and hope for the best!

I have gotten great bags from all 3, but Leesburg the most!

I need to hit the Leesburg Outlet. Everyone I talk to has great things to say about it.
May 3, 2012, 7:13pm   #47
e
eyore
Originally Posted by eyore
I need to hit the Leesburg Outlet. Everyone I talk to has great things to say about it.
Are they still doing coupons there? I spoke to someone on Saturday and they said they were, but I thought Coach had droppedthe coupons.

BTW, got my Katarina. It is beautiful. I would have never ordered it, if you had not modeled it. Thanks!!
May 4, 2012, 1:36pm   #48
chocofrapp
Could not wait to find them at my outlet so these are my chargesend for April
Orchid Sophia @ Las Vegas North Outlet

Python Lindsey @ Vacaville
May 6, 2012, 3:35pm   #49
angelic*ruin
Colorblocked
My April purchases thus far:

Poppy Natural Whipstitch Hippie Style No 19013:

Madison Parchment Tossed Lace Lindsey Style No 19624:

Ice Cream Cone Fob Style No 93171:
May 8, 2012, 4:55pm   #50
H
Hivona
Hello everyone! I am not sure if I posted this in the correct board, sorry if I didn't! I was lurking in store today & saw this new tote: audrey metallic graphic op art cinched tote. Its a pretty light blue for summer! But I am wondering, if I used it for every day would the cotton linen material start to pill, fray, or show signs of wear? I'm sure after a few years of wear & use it might but I am wondering if it is pretty durable for every day use. I don't beat my bags up but I dont baby them either. I use them!
May 15, 2012, 1:17am   #51
a
anita0205
Originally Posted by angelic*ruin
My April purchases thus far:

Poppy Natural Whipstitch Hippie Style No 19013:

Madison Parchment Tossed Lace Lindsey Style No 19624:

Ice Cream Cone Fob Style No 93171:
Madison Parchment Tossed Lace Lindsey Style No 19624 is so adorable, the charm as well!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >