Home > > >

There is also an EPCE again....

POST A REPLY

Sep 8, 2010, 9:41pm   #1
muranogrl
Meet Poppy the Pug
I emailed coach to see if I could expect a PCE this time and this is what I got in reply..

Thank you for your e-mail.

Yes, our records indicate that you will be e-mailed an invitation for the next PCE event. Unfortunately, we do not have the date when the e-mails will go out.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to
contact us.

Sincerely,

Eric

Yay! I'm getting PCE!

Sep 8, 2010, 10:13pm   #2
crissy11
Yes, when I was at the store on the weekend they told me they were ONLY doing e-pce this time, nothing by mail so they wanted to make sure they had my correct email address.

I guess we'll see if they do both, but I bet they will.
Sep 8, 2010, 10:34pm   #3
muranogrl
Meet Poppy the Pug
Cool. Hey Crissy, how many days until "Hellooo, Dexter Morgan!"? Can't wait:) It's set to record!
Sep 9, 2010, 10:40am   #4
muranogrl
Meet Poppy the Pug
If PCE starts in 8 days I wonder when we'll get the email...
Sep 9, 2010, 10:54am   #5
crissy11
Originally Posted by muranogrl
Cool. Hey Crissy, how many days until "Hellooo, Dexter Morgan!"? Can't wait:) It's set to record!
17 days - Sunday, Sept. 26!!
Sep 9, 2010, 12:46pm   #6
CoachObsession
LOVE is a decision..
I just got a call from my SA that I will receive my ePCE or a card in the mail for PCE starting on September 17th through the 26th!!! Start your engines...
Sep 9, 2010, 12:50pm   #7
muranogrl
Meet Poppy the Pug
Yay!
Sep 9, 2010, 3:52pm   #8
CoachGirl12
Nice!
Sep 9, 2010, 5:34pm   #9
noro
Originally Posted by muranogrl
I emailed coach to see if I could expect a PCE this time and this is what I got in reply..

muranogrl, what email address did you contact? TIA!
Sep 9, 2010, 7:39pm   #10
muranogrl
Meet Poppy the Pug
I just clicked on "contact" on the coach website....
Sep 10, 2010, 9:28am   #11
c
coachva
I tried to email them to see if I am on the list and here is the response I got -

Our special shopping events are coordinated by our Direct Marketing department in conjunction with our Retail Store organization. Purchasing history information including frequency, recent visits and total purchases are determining factors in mailing invitations. The specific criteria around each of these factors may change with each event.
Sep 10, 2010, 9:30am   #12
Coach12
Blessed and Thankful
^^^I received the same response and I bought the python embossed Brynne about 6 weeks ago at the fp store.
Sep 10, 2010, 10:28am   #13
lorihmatthews
Doberhuahua!
Here's the response I got this morning. I would guess that this probably means no.

Thank you for your e-mail.

Participation in our special events is directed to a selected group of Coach Consumers.

Our special shopping events are coordinated by our Direct Marketing Department in conjunction with our Retail Store organization. Purchasing history information including frequency, recent visits and total purchases are determining factors in mailing invitations. The specific criteria around each of these factors may change with each event. It is not unusual, therefore, for a customer to receive an invitation to one event and not be included in another event.

We do not have a list to verify f you will be included in our next event.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Julia
Coach Online Consumer Service
Sep 10, 2010, 10:34am   #14
BuckeyeBabe
I got that too. What a bunch of BS...if Im not on the list...tell me!
Sep 10, 2010, 10:34am   #15
September24
Je m'aime
Wow, 2 totally different responses. I'm emailing them now to see what they tell me.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >