Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > > >

Enjoy $100 off your purchase of $300 or More

POST A REPLY

Jun 6, 2012, 11:19am   #46
enigma97
Coachie-in-training
Originally Posted by tnsweetness
I think this is a VCE (Valued Customer Event) not a PCE (Preferred Customer Event). It is sent to customers who haven't purchased in a while to entice them into buying again. Don't feel bad, alot of us (me included) get the PCE everytime but not the VCE which is for an entirely different customer base, not regular buyers. I usually buy something every PCE that I get and have never gotten a VCE. They are two totally different things. As a matter of fact, my Mom got the VCE and hasn't purchased in about a year (she has not gotten the PCE) where I have gotten all the latest PCEs for about 3 years and she did not. She actually gave me her VCE code to use at the FP store but they would not let me because it was not in my name (even though our last names are the same) but I tried it online at coach.com and it went thru just fine. Go figure...

What I would be more upset over is the ridiculousness of the most recent Facebook coupon that was out. There were a lot of LOYAL customers trying to locate that sucker for DAYS and spent a lot of their personal time to search for something that was just like a Unicorn...did it exist or not?
Hey sweetcheeks! Where you been hiding??
Jun 6, 2012, 5:49pm   #47
happibug
Inspired by GingerLady, when I stopped by the Coach store today to decide finally on a new bag (I got the Kristin metallic leather round satchel), I mentioned at checkout that I didn't have a coupon, and asked the gentleman who was ringing me up if he could do anything to help me with that? And he nodded and gave me the $100. off! I was very happy! So it does "pay" to ask!

Thanks to everyone on this forum for your great photos and helpfulness, too --- I average about 1 new Coach bag per year and this forum is a great resource (and temptation because of all the beautiful bags you own! ) when I'm looking!
Jun 6, 2012, 6:31pm   #48
tnsweetness
Originally Posted by enigma97
Hey sweetcheeks! Where you been hiding??
I PM'd you Doll...
Jun 6, 2012, 6:35pm   #49
tnsweetness
I went into my FP store in Columbia, MD today and they told me they would take 25% off anything I wanted. It may be because Lord & Taylor are in the same mall offering 25% off Coach with the F&F sale........or it could be that I was the only person in the store for the entire 30 minutes I was there and the only other person that came in had a $400+
return....
Jun 12, 2012, 6:41pm   #50
s
swakky
swakky
Does anyone still have a $100 off coupon they are not using...please PM me as I could really use it!! Thanks in advance!
Jun 12, 2012, 7:36pm   #51
enigma97
Coachie-in-training
Originally Posted by swakky
Does anyone still have a $100 off coupon they are not using...please PM me as I could really use it!! Thanks in advance!
Go to facebook for 25% coupon :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >