Home > > >

$100 off $300 Code up for grabs!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 15, 2012, 5:27pm   #1
tnsweetness's Avatar
Thread Starter
tnsweetness
Member
Hello...
I have a $100 off of $300 code if anyone wants it!
Ends 6/17.
PM me for the code!

It can be used online!
Jun 15, 2012, 5:40pm   #2
tnsweetness's Avatar
Thread Starter
tnsweetness
Member
Taken!
Jun 15, 2012, 9:32pm   #3
Shoebaglady's Avatar
Shoebaglady
~Totes & Pockets~
Originally Posted by tnsweetness
Taken!
awww, love puppy's new bed!!!!
Jun 15, 2012, 10:12pm   #4
ledobe's Avatar
ledobe
Too Many Pink Bags
I think that bed was MADE for your lil girl!
Jun 15, 2012, 10:21pm   #5
tnsweetness's Avatar
Thread Starter
tnsweetness
Member
Originally Posted by Shoebaglady
awww, love puppy's new bed!!!!
Thats my Diva Abby!
Jun 15, 2012, 10:22pm   #6
tnsweetness's Avatar
Thread Starter
tnsweetness
Member
Originally Posted by ledobe
I think that bed was MADE for your lil girl!
LOL...it is actually a cat bed...but she is so little it is the perfect size! Thanks!
Jun 15, 2012, 10:28pm   #7
ledobe's Avatar
ledobe
Too Many Pink Bags
Originally Posted by tnsweetness
LOL...it is actually a cat bed...but she is so little it is the perfect size! Thanks!
shh...I won't tell if you don't! Cats never sleep in the beds you buy for them anyway! Mine loved a decorative wicker basket so I just converted it for her!
Jun 15, 2012, 10:35pm   #8
tnsweetness's Avatar
Thread Starter
tnsweetness
Member
Originally Posted by ledobe
shh...I won't tell if you don't! Cats never sleep in the beds you buy for them anyway! Mine loved a decorative wicker basket so I just converted it for her!
I don't have a cat so it wouldn't mind anyway! lol
Jun 15, 2012, 11:16pm   #9
ledobe's Avatar
ledobe
Too Many Pink Bags
Originally Posted by tnsweetness
I don't have a cat so it wouldn't mind anyway! lol
I'm just worried about THE DIVA, realizing that it wasn't specifically constructed for her comfort.

I had a doberprincess, I know how they get!
Jun 15, 2012, 11:24pm   #10
tnsweetness's Avatar
Thread Starter
tnsweetness
Member
Originally Posted by ledobe
I'm just worried about THE DIVA, realizing that it wasn't specifically constructed for her comfort.

I had a doberprincess, I know how they get!
LMAO! Nah, she can't read so she didn't realize the tag says "catnap"
What is funny is I got this bed for her 2 years ago and she had NEVER laid on it but I moved it into the hallway to vacuumn the room it was in and I came out and there she was...in all her glory! lol
Jun 16, 2012, 5:23pm   #11
lmeghanx's Avatar
lmeghanx
Member
here's my $100 of $300 code: LC232443
Jun 16, 2012, 6:01pm   #12
c
cricket1101
Member
Hello! Here's a code to use on coach.com: LJ441780
Hope it works!! Happy shopping!
Jun 16, 2012, 9:37pm   #13
t
tamrajo
Member
And another one that won't be used Online Code: LP079223

Happy shopping!
Jun 17, 2012, 10:22am   #14
Coach Lover Too's Avatar
Coach Lover Too
Member
Originally Posted by tamrajo
And another one that won't be used Online Code: LP079223

Happy shopping!

Thank you!!!! (Omg, somebody stop meh!)
Jun 17, 2012, 2:41pm   #15
m
mamee
Member
anymore $100 off coupon code? TIA
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools