Home Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Clubhouse

In da KATARINA Clubhouse......

POST A REPLY

May 8, 2012, 9:31am   #1
Iphone Addict!
Show me your Katarina's.

I am having a love hate though on this bag. I saw it in paparika at the Outlet (not my color) and in champagne...
The champange in so much better looking irl then in pic's. I am now debating this bag because yesterday I saw the cutest leather bone color hobo. I dont know the name of it as it was just a passer by while I was grabbing a few groceries. I wanted to ask her what brand but didnt. So i'm after a hobo.

How are you enjoying yours? Is it easy to get in and out of ?
May 8, 2012, 9:54am   #2
I LOVE my Katarinas....

I have the Paprika...

Name:  pap1.jpg
Views: 1404
Size:  69.2 KB

Name:  pap5.jpg
Views: 1404
Size:  63.8 KB

and the Champagne...

Name:  kat6.jpg
Views: 1387
Size:  61.5 KB

Name:  kat18.jpg
Views: 1386
Size:  74.8 KB

I LOVE them BOTH so much, that I am looking for a Black and Brown Siggy on the bay.
Perfect for shopping and staying on your arm...and easy to get to anything that's inside.
May 8, 2012, 10:00am   #3
Iphone Addict!
I knew you had one ^^^I was trying to locate the thread!

How is it for slip? Its it room inside?
May 8, 2012, 11:01am   #4
Here is the Champagne reveal....

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/onl...al-747004.html

And the Paprika....

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/a-s...wn-740892.html

There are more pics there and inside pics.

No slip on the shoulder at all...for me at least.
And it is just one wide open space inside...
May 8, 2012, 11:16am   #5
M
I have the Paprika. It's very comfortable but sometimes it is a bit hard to unzip unless I set it down. That's just because it's so slouchy the zipper bends quite a bit so it makes it a little harder sometimes. Pretty roomy without being a large bag. Stays on my shoulder well even though I have small shoulders.

I remember someone having trouble with the metallic leather trim on the champagne color. For some it would be a dealbreaker, but not for others. Metallics seem hit or miss, no guarantee either way.
May 8, 2012, 11:18am   #6
Coach-ified!
I have the bone color. I got it from Macy's, and when they rang it up, it was 25% off. Then, they let me do a PA during the F&F sale (about 3 weeks inbetween).

I LOVE IT! It reminds me of a larger Carly/Zoe.
May 8, 2012, 11:24am   #7
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by shellindc
I have the bone color. I got it from Macy's, and when they rang it up, it was 25% off. Then, they let me do a PA during the F&F sale (about 3 weeks inbetween).

pic's of the bone color?
May 8, 2012, 11:41am   #8
I have the Paprika and it's one of my all-time-favorite Coach bags. Quite possibly my HG!

May 8, 2012, 11:46am   #9
Je m'aime
I have the Paprika, LOVE the color and that its a one strap bag
May 8, 2012, 11:53am   #10
Loves Charms & Bags
I fell in love with that paprika color the first time I saw it at the FP store, but thought I would take a chance and see if the bag went to the outlet. Fortunately it did, so I bought it at a good price and I love it. For me, it's a casual bag, light weight, and it holds a lot.

I also would buy the Katrina in the parchment with the brown leather trim if I saw it at the outlet, I really like that combination of leathers.
May 8, 2012, 12:14pm   #11
I have paprika as well. LOVE her!!! I moved out & back in a week or 2 later & found myself admiring her sitting on my passenger seat multiple times. Very easy to get into, one strap (no slip) and the normal 2 inside slip pockets & 1 zippered pocket. And the smell is TO DIE FOR! I'm looking for another but haven't decided which I want yet.
May 8, 2012, 1:11pm   #12
Coach-ified!
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
pic's of the bone color?
I will tonight after I put my baby to bed.
May 8, 2012, 1:58pm   #13
Originally Posted by tnsweetness
Here is the Champagne reveal....

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/onl...al-747004.html
I got this one after seeing this reveal, love the slouch
Attached Images

May 8, 2012, 4:07pm   #14
b
Account Deactivated
I have yet to see her IRL and it's yet another bag I wasn't too hip on from website pic's but loved after seeing reveal pic's!!! I agree 110% ShellinDC reminds me alot of the Carly!!!

Originally Posted by shellindc

May 8, 2012, 4:09pm   #15
m
I also have the champagne. Beautiful color and great size bag. I love the slouch but if you don't you could put in a purse organizer.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Clubhouse