Home Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Clubhouse

In da KATARINA Clubhouse......


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 5, 2012, 10:35am   #46
tnsweetness's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by pdxmatts
$80? That's a steal. The cheapest I have found on eBay is $169. Wish I could find a deal like that. My outlet doesn't have any Katarina's
Girl...I KNOW!! I was SHOCKED that I got it for that and it was like BRAND NEW!! My best deal yet!
Jul 5, 2012, 10:39am   #47
theheidis's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish

Oh those cute little heart shapes look like candy and now I want it :P
I love this fob! Think I use this one the most.
Jul 5, 2012, 10:57am   #48
tnsweetness's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by pdxmatts
What was the outlet price on this? I'm just trying to get an idea of what a good price to pay for one is. Thanks
I got my Pap Kat back in March for 50% off MSRP...it was $189. When I went last week to my outlet in Hagerstown, they had 2 Paprika, 2 Blue Mist and 1 Champagne. They were 40% then 30% off....MSRP is $378 for Patent and $358 for Leather. I got my Champagne during the online sale a few months back and it was $159! I think I saw it this last sale, but I believe it was $180 something??
What color are you looking for??
Jul 5, 2012, 10:59am   #49
crazyforcoach09's Avatar
He got SWAG!!!
Originally Posted by tnsweetness
I got my Pap Kat back in March for 50% off MSRP...it was $189. When I went last week to my outlet in Hagerstown, they had 2 Paprika, 2 Blue Mist and 1 Champagne. They were 40% then 30% off....MSRP is $378 for Patent and $358 for Leather. I got my Champagne during the online sale a few months back and it was $159! I think I saw it this last sale, but I believe it was $180 something??
What color are you looking for??

You like Katarina like I like BS!!!!!
Jul 5, 2012, 11:02am   #50
tnsweetness's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by crazyforcoach09
You like Katarina like I like BS!!!!!
Yep...got 3 Kats...
just got another Hailey...that makes 5...(reveal soon)
and 10 Sophias!

Can you say OCD????
Jul 5, 2012, 11:06am   #51
crazyforcoach09's Avatar
He got SWAG!!!
Originally Posted by tnsweetness
Yep...got 3 Kats...
just got another Hailey...that makes 5...(reveal soon)
and 10 Sophias!

Can you say OCD????
WTF - u have TEN - TEN TEN TEN Sophias!!!!!!!!!

GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am working on #6 with the BS!!!!!!

NOT OCD - ADDICT is the word
Jul 5, 2012, 11:07am   #52
tnsweetness's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by crazyforcoach09
WTF - u have TEN - TEN TEN TEN Sophias!!!!!!!!!

GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am working on #6 with the BS!!!!!!

NOT OCD - ADDICT is the word
YES...I HAVE 10 SOPHIAS!! So, you think I got a problem??

lmWao
Jul 5, 2012, 11:09am   #53
crazyforcoach09's Avatar
He got SWAG!!!
Originally Posted by tnsweetness
YES...I HAVE 10 SOPHIAS!! So, you think I got a problem??

lmWao
Not at all - Get one more and you might - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Jul 5, 2012, 12:56pm   #54
tnsweetness's Avatar
Member
Here is my Champagne Katarina dressed to the nines....Shows her slouch so well!

Name:  champkat1.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  80.7 KB
Jul 5, 2012, 1:09pm   #55
pdxmatts's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
when I got mine they were 50% off of 358$ now if you are lucky to find one at the outlet 40%+30% off
Originally Posted by katev
I paid $151 (MSRP = $378) but that was with a 20% coupon.
Originally Posted by tnsweetness
I got my Pap Kat back in March for 50% off MSRP...it was $189. When I went last week to my outlet in Hagerstown, they had 2 Paprika, 2 Blue Mist and 1 Champagne. They were 40% then 30% off....MSRP is $378 for Patent and $358 for Leather. I got my Champagne during the online sale a few months back and it was $159! I think I saw it this last sale, but I believe it was $180 something??
What color are you looking for??
Thank you for the responses. I just got a Pap Kat off of the bay for $129 shipped priority mail
Jul 5, 2012, 1:10pm   #56
JH429's Avatar
Member
What a beautiful bag and dressed up so attractively Have to hunt down one for myself.
Jul 5, 2012, 1:32pm   #57
tnsweetness's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by pdxmatts
Thank you for the responses. I just got a Pap Kat off of the bay for $129 shipped priority mail
WOOHOO!! What a deal! Congrats!

Originally Posted by JH429
What a beautiful bag and dressed up so attractively Have to hunt down one for myself.
Thanks!
Jul 5, 2012, 2:58pm   #58
katev's Avatar
"The Bag Whisperer!"
Originally Posted by pdxmatts
Thank you for the responses. I just got a Pap Kat off of the bay for $129 shipped priority mail
Great buy, congrats!
Jul 5, 2012, 7:36pm   #59
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Iphone Addict!
I am still thinking about that kat I was after today.... damn SA shouldnt have told me about Ashlyn's price .. LOL
I still might buy kat cuz I cant get her out of my head....................... :P
Jul 5, 2012, 11:51pm   #60
katev's Avatar
"The Bag Whisperer!"
I was at the local outlet today and they had the black leather Katerina's in clearance, redlined (I think $10 less that the MSRP?) and then 50% off and another 30% off. They also had large paprika patent sutton wristlet/wallets (like the one at the link below, NMA). I was carrying my paprika Katarina and the sutton was a perfect match. I believe that it was $72 after all the discounts (MSRP = $128).

A funny thing happened while I was in the store. When I originally bought my paprika Kat, it was the only one in the store, and a foreign tourist stalked me and tried to intimidate me and kept saying "my wife wants that bag!" I told him "sorry I'm buying it!"

Today one of the SAs told me that customers were asking him about my bag because they wanted to get one. Later a woman customer came up to me and said "where did you find that red bag?" I had to tell her that I had "purchased it previously and they didn't have any more of them."

Paprika Katerina gets admired wherever she goes!



http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-COACH-SU...item19d120ae40
Last edited Jul 6, 2012 at 12:08am.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Clubhouse  
TOP

Thread Tools