Home Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Clubhouse

Hailey Club....Lets see them!!!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 17, 2012, 7:25pm   #151
whateve's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by tonij2000
Beats me, loL. maybe purplecrystal can shed light on it...



Can you tell us about this d ring?
My jade hailey (old style) has a d shaped ring rather than a round ring attaching the short strap to the bag. On the sides of the bag there is a U-shaped buckle with the strap rounded on the ends. On my new hailey, on the sides of the bag, there is a square buckle with the strap flat across the top and looped below the buckle. The zipper pulls are different and the older style has the three hangtags.
Jun 17, 2012, 7:30pm   #152
tonij2000's Avatar
Luvs Leather
Originally Posted by whateve
Is the cornflower regular leather, not patent? I have a jade and I got the cherry on the last PCE. I'm sorry your cherry got cancelled. When I ordered mine, they did it as a backorder.
Yes, cornflower is regular leather I was told.

How does backorder work?
Jun 17, 2012, 7:34pm   #153
purplecrystal's Avatar
Member
Yes, it is regular leather. Here is a pic of mine.
Attached Images
 
Jun 17, 2012, 7:40pm   #154
whateve's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by tonij2000
Yes, cornflower is regular leather I was told.

How does backorder work?
I don't know exactly, but I ordered it from a store and they said that if they did a backorder, I was more likely to get it. I think that the backorders get filled first.
Jun 17, 2012, 7:41pm   #155
whateve's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by purplecrystal
Yes, it is regular leather. Here is a pic of mine.
Thanks for the picture. It looks beautiful.
Jun 17, 2012, 7:46pm   #156
tonij2000's Avatar
Luvs Leather
Ok, thanks!
Jun 17, 2012, 8:06pm   #157
tnsweetness's Avatar
Member
YAY for HAILEYS! Here are 3 of my 4...I also have the Plum, but I do not have a pic.

Gunmetal

Name:  lb4.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  110.9 KB

Fuschia

Name:  100_2004.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  100.8 KB

Orchid Patent

Name:  Orchid2.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  68.9 KB
Jun 17, 2012, 9:05pm   #158
Eviekins's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by whateve
My jade hailey (old style) has a d shaped ring rather than a round ring attaching the short strap to the bag. On the sides of the bag there is a U-shaped buckle with the strap rounded on the ends. On my new hailey, on the sides of the bag, there is a square buckle with the strap flat across the top and looped below the buckle. The zipper pulls are different and the older style has the three hangtags.
Thanks!

Do the old haileys also have it that when you wear it in the long strap there is a gap between the shorter strap and the bag? I love how on my Madison convertible hobo (old style) there isn't that gap, and the strap lays right against the bag. Know what I mean?
Jun 17, 2012, 10:25pm   #159
theheidis's Avatar
Member
Here are my haileys
Attached Images
 
Jun 18, 2012, 11:34am   #160
tonij2000's Avatar
Luvs Leather
Originally Posted by tnsweetness
YAY for HAILEYS! Here are 3 of my 4...I also have the Plum, but I do not have a pic.

Gunmetal

Attachment 1761343

Fuschia

Attachment 1761344

Orchid Patent

Attachment 1761345
Originally Posted by theheidis
Here are my haileys
Lovely pics, thanks for posting!
Jun 18, 2012, 11:39am   #161
tonij2000's Avatar
Luvs Leather
JAX no longer has new style in bordeaux, mahogany or desert.

Still have new style in acorn, saffron and dove.
Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 12:52pm.
Jun 18, 2012, 11:54am   #162
Weekend shopper's Avatar
Mike Ness Fan!
Purple Hailey
Jun 18, 2012, 12:41pm   #163
Eviekins's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Weekend shopper
Purple Hailey
That's the Madison convertible hobo, not the Hailey.
Jun 18, 2012, 12:49pm   #164
Weekend shopper's Avatar
Mike Ness Fan!
Originally Posted by Eviekins
That's the Madison convertible hobo, not the Hailey.
OOps it is style number 15959
Jun 18, 2012, 12:54pm   #165
tonij2000's Avatar
Luvs Leather
It's stunning whatever it is!

So the convertible hobo was out first and then came Hailey?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Clubhouse  
TOP

Thread Tools