Home Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Clubhouse

Glam tote heaven...Clubhouse!! <3

POST A REPLY

Feb 22, 2012, 8:22pm   #61
Proud Handbag Addict
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
I have used my first season one for travel (black) .. It's stuffed with everything under the sun and then some and still comfy..

Looking for a summery one and was planning the dove/silver:-) but after seeing that khaki/rose
I'm going to have to see what hits the outlet when I get to Vegas.

I have to say this is one bag I would pay fp for if I had too.
Yea! Its the first bag in years that I paid FP for! I got it at Macys when they first came out and the $50.00 gift card I had from christmas helped. Honestly, I would have bought even without a gift card!
Feb 22, 2012, 8:41pm   #62
aagh
This bag is very comfy on the shoulder even when over stuffed:-)
great..im so excited...and with 3 kids..i needs something..nice, not too delicate, big, and comfy..sounds like the tote is the perfect everyday bag for me!!
Feb 22, 2012, 9:08pm   #63
M
Originally Posted by Scooch
Here's mine after a long day of work! I just love this bag!
I almost got that one then opted for legacy stripe instead. I might still get that one at some point though, it's so pretty. Love the pink metallic on the c's!
Feb 22, 2012, 9:22pm   #64
Proud Handbag Addict
Originally Posted by Mandy421

I almost got that one then opted for legacy stripe instead. I might still get that one at some point though, it's so pretty. Love the pink metallic on the c's!
Thanks Mandy!
Feb 22, 2012, 9:28pm   #65
Iphone Addict!
Yea! Its the first bag in years that I paid FP for! I got it at Macys when they first came out and the $50.00 gift card I had from christmas helped. Honestly, I would have bought even without a gift card!
Awesome!!!
Feb 22, 2012, 9:37pm   #66
Smiling :)

And this is the lining
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/a...f75aa2e3-1.jpg

It's not the typical light blue that Coach sometimes uses for black bags, it's more of an aqua.
Wow... I've never even really known about this bag.. getting back into Coach after a while Just ordered this bag (thanks to your enabling) with the facebook coupon.. can't wait to get her!!!!
Feb 22, 2012, 9:40pm   #67
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by fieldsinspring

Wow... I've never even really known about this bag.. getting back into Coach after a while Just ordered this bag (thanks to your enabling) with the facebook coupon.. can't wait to get her!!!!
Awesome!! Can't wait for the reveal:-)
Did you order the black??
Feb 22, 2012, 9:47pm   #68
M
Originally Posted by fieldsinspring
I love being an enabler!

You'll love it, it's so comfy and versatile. Congrats on your purchase!
Feb 22, 2012, 10:42pm   #69
I have 4 and just love this style. I have the light tan with gold handles, tartan, the new black sateen and the silver leather. They fill up but don't get heavy... Ahhhh perfection!
Feb 23, 2012, 12:07am   #70
I love being an enabler!

You'll love it, it's so comfy and versatile. Congrats on your purchase!
and I enabled you, and now you have two. And it's all you're fault I'm saving for the black/black one now. It's a never-ending enabling circle.
Feb 23, 2012, 1:02am   #71
k
Oh no! Now I want that new black one with the wide handles too! I like the "slouch" in the middle when the handles are separated more. I see them on the Macy's website so I may just be ordering tomorrow... 25% off!

Katherine
Feb 23, 2012, 6:34am   #72
Iphone Addict!
Thanks Mandy!
your photo was enabling..... OMG!

Sorry I just had to do it.. I never noticed the detail on the "c" before.
Attached Images

Feb 23, 2012, 6:46am   #73
Proud Handbag Addict
your photo was enabling..... OMG!

Sorry I just had to do it.. I never noticed the detail on the "c" before.
Ha ha! The pink sparkle thread they used around the c's is beautiful! Especially in the sun! Congrats!
Feb 23, 2012, 6:59am   #74
M
Originally Posted by Headlighted
and I enabled you, and now you have two. And it's all you're fault I'm saving for the black/black one now. It's a never-ending enabling circle.
You sure did! And I might just get a third if I get another PCE! LOL
Feb 23, 2012, 7:04am   #75
Iphone Addict!
Ha ha! The pink sparkle thread they used around the c's is beautiful! Especially in the sun! Congrats!
An even better one .... OMG!!

POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Coach Coach Clubhouse