Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > > >

Glam tote heaven...Clubhouse!! <3

POST A REPLY

May 5, 2012, 7:08pm   #571
enigma97
Coachie-in-training
Originally Posted by rynamyn
Anyone have the legacy stripe glam tote? I found it for a good price & thinking of biting the bullet! I think it will be nice for summer.
I got one..luv it!
May 5, 2012, 9:52pm   #572
a
ahowe07
Account Deactivated
Anyone have the legacy stripe glam tote? I found it for a good price & thinking of biting the bullet! I think it will be nice for summer.
I was originally gonna buy that one, but saw it in person, It is much more vibrant in pics, so I cancelled my order, but if I found it at an outlet for less than $100 I'd totally jump on it.
May 5, 2012, 11:41pm   #573
jojon21
Waiting on UPS
Yes, I'm really enjoying mine! I especially love the vibrant lime green lining! If you found a great price on it I'd highly recommend it - it's a great summer bag!
May 6, 2012, 8:32am   #574
sweetmelissa
But it was on sale!
Originally Posted by jan1124
An FYI....
I saw an older woman - a teacher - carrying this bag yesterday.
I wanted to stalk her:).... fortunately, she got on the elevator with me, and I could comment on her bag. She bought it in February, and has been carrying it everyday since. It's really "weathered" nicely - rather than looking distressed, or worn out - it has more character. She doesn't baby it, being a teacher, it often ends up on the floor next to her desk. She bought it because she loves Italian leather. Her advice, and what she's done, is to moisturize the bag weekly....and she said it will last forever.
I immediately came home to order one - and they're no longer on the Coach website. None in JAX, but there are a handful of stores nationwide that have one showing in their inventory. If anyone wants one, I'd hurry and have your store do a search!
Are you going to get one? I LOVE this bag, seriously....

Originally Posted by rogersa
Has anyone seen this bag?? I can only find the ones that some of you ladies have!
Oooh, that is too cute! Love the coral contrast.

I wanted this but ended up getting the same fabric in another style (the one with the two pushlock pockets on the front...the name escapes me at the moment). I did so because I happened to find it at 50% at Nordie's but if I saw the glam at a good price, I'd snatch it up and back would go the other one!
May 6, 2012, 9:58am   #575
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Anyone after this bag in fuchsia? It's on my pce list along with the cute flip flop charm..

posted from my iPhone!!!
May 6, 2012, 12:43pm   #576
DP PURSE FAN
Glam tote with pink handles at my outlet for $70 great price. I think I should go back and get one after viewing your bags!
May 6, 2012, 12:48pm   #577
ccbfan
Originally Posted by DP PURSE FAN
Glam tote with pink handles at my outlet for $70 great price. I think I should go back and get one after viewing your bags!
do you have a pic of this one?
May 6, 2012, 3:11pm   #578
ALPurseFanatic
The glam tote with pink handles (metallic) was $198 with 40% off at my factory outlet today. Had it been $70, I'd have brought her home with me.
May 6, 2012, 3:35pm   #579
rynamyn
Thanks ladies! I got the legacy stripe. There is no outlet near me but I got it for $130 at a dept store. I love it so far & can't believe how much stuff I can fit in there!
May 6, 2012, 3:48pm   #580
jan1124
[QUOTE=sweetmelissa;21794852]Are you going to get one? I LOVE this bag, seriously....

I'm glad you LOVE yours! I loved the one on this woman's shoulder.... so yes, I ordered one ~ immediately, in car, on cell phone I got the lonely stray one left in CA - the SA knew, without looking, that they had the one left in inventory that the computer showed. I asked if it was a floor model - or defective bag. She said no, still in plastic, and perfect! Another SA was thinking about it - but if I wanted it, it was mine! I'll have it Tuesday
May 6, 2012, 4:07pm   #581
jojon21
Waiting on UPS
[QUOTE=jan1124;21797436]
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa

I'm glad you LOVE yours! I loved the one on this woman's shoulder.... so yes, I ordered one ~ immediately, in car, on cell phone I got the lonely stray one left in CA - the SA knew, without looking, that they had the one left in inventory that the computer showed. I asked if it was a floor model - or defective bag. She said no, still in plastic, and perfect! Another SA was thinking about it - but if I wanted it, it was mine! I'll have it Tuesday
So glad you got it, it was meant to be for you! Can't wait to see your pictures when it arrives!
May 6, 2012, 4:08pm   #582
jojon21
Waiting on UPS
Thanks ladies! I got the legacy stripe. There is no outlet near me but I got it for $130 at a dept store. I love it so far & can't believe how much stuff I can fit in there!
Yay! Welcome to the glam tote club!
May 6, 2012, 6:58pm   #583
sweetmelissa
But it was on sale!
Excellent! I'm totally jealous

[QUOTE=jan1124;21797436]
Originally Posted by sweetmelissa

Oooh, I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see the pics!
May 7, 2012, 12:58pm   #584
ponytail
How many of you got the Placed FLower tote? I see so many of them on ebay-at crazy prices too!

IS it the same material as last year's Pierre Le Tan totes?

I'm really thinking I'd like one!
May 7, 2012, 1:10pm   #585
enigma97
Coachie-in-training
Originally Posted by ponytail
How many of you got the Placed FLower tote? I see so many of them on ebay-at crazy prices too!

IS it the same material as last year's Pierre Le Tan totes?

I'm really thinking I'd like one!
They are on the current factory sale

I keep getting tempted by it!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >